Murderer

(Y/N)
A lot of things happend lately,we joined one of the frontiers.We got ourselves some cool looking oufits and powerfull weapons.

We got ourselves some cool looking oufits and powerfull weapons

(This is how you looked)

Asuna managed to become one of the strictest vice commander ever.I got qualified first but im not into responsibility and all of that crap so I turn them down.Asuna still want to stick to my party so I just accept it.

Asuna:We are going to use the NPCs as bait for us to charge in.

Kirito:I don't really like that idea.

Asuna:You need to obey me no matter what!!!!

(Y/N):I gotta agree with Kirito right here.I know you want to say that the NPC can spawn in but that is just nothing more than cruelty.

Asuna:Ohhh ok then I agree with (Y/N) *smiles brightly at me*

Kirito:WTF?!! you agreed to him so quick.

Asuna:Just shut up and lets think of another plan.

Everyone:*laughs*

We took about 30 minutes to assemble another plan but it was still better than using the villagers as bait.After the meeting we travelled to Aincard and chill there.We had a mini picnic.

Neo:The weather is nice.

Aiman:I know right.

Jack:I wish I can just slack off.

Ronaldo:You can after we finish this damn game.

Shirou:Yeah.

We ate some food Neo,Asuna and Silica.Hate to admit that their cookings are pretty nice.

Silica:(Y/N) say ahhhhh

(Y/N):*looks at her* ok *opens mouth* ahhhh

Silica:*feeds me* does it feels good?

(Y/N):Yup!!!

Asuna:(Y/N) say ahhhhh

(Y/N):You too?

Asuna:Just shut up and eat this! *feeds me* how was it.

(Y/N):It was shit.

Asuna:*turns into yandere mode* what did you say honey?

(Y/N):Woah woah woah calm down it was delicious!!!

Asuna:*turns to normal* thats better to hear.

I don't know what was that but her looks when she was angry gives me the goosebumps.This is not the prefect I know and hate.We all got sleepy and decided to take a good rest.Before I slept I felt like 2 bodies were sandwiching me but I ingnore it as I was too tired to open my eyes up.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Asuna slash the screen in half ♡

I woke up first and as right as I tried to get up I felt one heavy ass body and one cute light body crushed me.It was Asuna and Silica slept on me.Ohhh what a surprise.I single handedly put Silica to the side.Now its time for this heavy body.I tried so hard to lift Asuna up and damn I gave it my all and I barely lift her to the side.This is suppose to be a game but apparently Asuna is just too heavy.This wakes her up.