Friends I'll give my life for

(Y/N) 7 years old
At the age of 7,I got abused by my parents for what? Not being perfect.....Half of my hair were Red and half of it were blue.Its not really a disease or somewhat but to my parents it is.I hated them a lot.My room was the basement and its cold and dark.I can't sleep as my eyelids got stampled to my eyebrows.I only can jump all over the plave to keep me in shape.The only friend that I had was the darkness itself.When I go to my parents's friends' houses,I needed to hid my scar and tried to act like a loving child.Believe me it was hard to keep an act.My mother used to hit me with a steal pole.My father likes to make me bleed.He always bring knifes into the basement.I wish I can get out of this hell hole.

(Y/N) 13 years old
It has been 2 days since I ate anything and there were no sign of my parents.I found a clip my mother dropped and use it to pick the lock hoping my parents is away.Thankfully there were not even home.I decided to look at the television and watch the news.It has been a long time since I able to have fun.Suddently,they were an accident of the family named (L/N).They were involved in a car accident killing both of them.For once I felt so happy that I jump around a lot.I go to my parents room and destroy everthing they owned
(L/N)=Last name

(Y/N):This is for fucking torturing me you sick fucks!!!

I felt so satisfied destroying their valuables.I decided to go and explore the outside world.Before that I looked at my parents room and admired my work.I smirked and slam the door shut behind me.My parents are damn rich.I just fucking hope that the media knows what they do to their son.I walk to the nearest playground and play it and enjoying every single of it.It still felt the same.....the same loneliness.....Then someone poked me and I look up to see a bunch of faces.

???:Hey buddy are you feeling lonely?

(Y/N):*slowly nods*

???:Then join our gang then!!!

(Y/N):Your gang?

???:Yeah!!! Its called the hunters!!! *all made a pose*

(Y/N):*chuckles* And why the gang is named the hunters?

???:Well our goal is to find lonely people and make friends with them or better join our gang but there is terms and conditions.

(Y/N):So what is this terms?

???:I glad you asked.First,you can't be afraid to break a couple of rules to have fun and second,never ever bully anyone because bullies are such low beings and we are high!!!! And if you see anyone bully other people,report to the group and we all kick his or her ass!!! So are you in?

(Y/N):*smiles* Yup.Terms and conditions are aceepted.

???:Then we should tell each other out names then starting with you bro.

(Y/N):Im (Y/N)

Jack:Your man Jack *points to himself*

Aiman:Im Aiman at your service and this girl beside me is Neo *points at her* I know she is from RWBY but the lousy aurthor decided to put her in.She is mute by the way.

Aurthor:You have no rights to judge me!!!

Aiman:What ever dude.

Neo:*waves happily*

Shirou:Im Shirou.

Adam:Adam

Ronaldo:Im Ronaldo

I used my parents money so that I can apply to their school.Thankfully the application was accepted.We have been the closest of friends and they also had a harsh past.This made me feel bad and happy in the same time as they are more people like me who dispise of their parents.