Im not letting you go any further

(Y/N)

Weapons Free

We took our weapons out and ran staright to cover.I vault over the covers knowing players would probably play passively.I ran to his cover and did a front role over the cover he was hiding in,I shot my revolver to his head and easily secure the win.

Me:That was easy,too easy.

Announcer:Match finished and (Y/N) is the winner.

Me:Are all BoB players are like this?

Aiman's POV

Shirou:Poor kid.

Jack:Yeah I know right,he was scared and couldn't even react.

Aiman:What can we do am I right,lets hope he reach the finals.

Neo:*licks ice cream* *nods furiously*

Liz:I believe in him.

Silica:His soo cool!!!!

We watched the others as well as they compete.It is scary and creepy how the death guy would always excute people with his death gun.As right as he hits his shot,1 hour later,a death of a person can be heard in the news.Its heart failure.We are just worried and hope for the best for (Y/N).As we were watching the others,Neo accidentally drops her ice cream.

As we were watching the others,Neo accidentally drops her ice cream

Aiman:Neo no.

Neo:*pouts*

Aiman:I said no.

Neo:*shows puppy face*

Aiman:*long sigh* Fine,I'll buy you another one

Neo:*smiles*

I took her to the ice cream shop where as the others kept watching the live.

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat dow drink my favourite chocolate milk while watching the others fight.Sinon is actually doing pretty good.She's destroying them.My smile fades away as right as I look at Death's games.He killed all of them mercilessly.First they get rid of their limps,then took the shot with his gun.The closer I am going to the finals,the nervous I get.I have a couple of matches to complete to get to the semi finals.Its my turn again I guess,hopefully this one will give me a challenge.

I got a couple of messages from my friends back home saying good luck.

Aiman:Good luck Bud!!!