A chance to end this game?

(Y/N)
Before we left the area,suddently I got an idea.I saw that the leader was barely damaged through out the fight even he was the one taking a lot of damage.Is he using god mode hacks? Please don't tell me those motherfucker hackers from cod moves to here.To test things out I talked to Kirito about it because he is one of the fastest swordsman I know.

(Y/N):Kirito

Kirito:Yeah?

(Y/N):I suspect something about him.I meant look at his Hp,he barely took damage after that insane fight.

Kirito:*looks at his Hp* Yeah you're right.......

(Y/N):I have a plan,You are gonna strike first and I'll strike from behind got it?

Kirito:Are sure about this?

(Y/N):Yeah Im pretty sure about this fucker.

As we were walking,I told Kirito to walk three more steps forward before we both attack.1.......2...........Go!!!!
We both charged him in the speed of light and what happends shocked me.Our sword was stopped by a barrier covering him.We backed away as the game states that its an immortal object.I fucking knew it.

(Y/N):I knew something was off.

Leader:*looks worried*

(Y/N):You're A HACKER!!!!!!! *points at him*

Leader:......*laughs* So dumb.

(Y/N):Just ralise that? You're dumber

Leader:But how can you hack the game?

(Y/N):Well its simple,you are one of those bastards that made the game.

Everyone:*shocks*

Leader:My my my my identitiy have been exposed *sighs*

Guy:What the fuck?!!! We were loyal to you!!!!

Leader:*laughs* you guys are just dumbasses thats all.Fyi,I am the final boss for this game.I'll be waiting you guys there eventually.

Someone tried to attack him but he uses his stupid ass hacks and stun him.

Guy 2:Curse you!!!!!

Leader:Well it was a bit sad I need to leave the Knights of The Blood Outh too early,it was good times.

Guy 3:Good times my ass!!!!!!

Suddently,he stuns everybody except me.I caught Asuna,Liz and Sili before they fell.

(Y/N):SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

Leader:*laughs* I have a reward for you (Y/N) for discovering my identity.You can fight me right now and free everyone else from this game and don't worry I'll turn my immortality off or just run away and suffer until you'll get to me back.

(Y/N):Kirito also discovers it.

Leader:I know but he looks like a shitty ass opponent.

(Y/N):Bitch no one talks shit to my friends except me.

Leader:Soo? Whats your decision?

I looked at Asuna which has a worried face.

Asuna:I know you.Please don't do it *cries* Lets fall back........please........

Thinking back then,where a lot of players died because of suicide,teleportation crystal failure and much more.I can't handle it anymore.Its too much for me.I need to do this and only I can bring this game to an end.

(Y/N):Sorry Asuna but I...........need to do this...........please have faith in me.

Asuna tries her hardest to move and grabs my collar and forces me to kiss her.I sunk to the kiss for minute and broke it.