Feelings I didn't know?

(Y/N)
We were grinding and grinding out levels but then we found a huge door.We knew its a boss room.We ready our teleport crystals just in case we need em.We enter the room slowly and suddently a boss appear.

We enter the room slowly and suddently a boss appear

The Gleam eyes.We took a glimse of it and ran away so we can make a strategy.We sat down and enjoy Liz's sandwiches.

Aiman:This is pretty good Liz!!!!

Ronaldo:I gotta concur with you.

Neo:This is so simple yet delicious.

(Y/N):Well I just love foods.

Everyone:*laughs*

Suddently a guild were marching their way here.Its the Giant Guilt,they basicly the frontiers.

Lieutenant:Greetings im the Lieutenant of this guilt and may I ask if you have mapped out the boss room on this floor?

(Y/N):Yeah why?

Lieutenant:May you give us the mapping?

Asuna:Woah woah hold up,we bust our ass there to get this information and you are just gonna take it? *glares at him*

(Y/N):Calm down Asuna im gonna make this public anyways so that people can be more carefull. *gives the mapping* here you go.

Lieutenant:Good choice.

(Y/N):You don't need to tell me that faggot.

Lieutenant:haaah we better keep going now.SOLDIERS UP!!!

Neo:Hey (Y/N) you can see some of them were exausted.

(Y/N):You're right *to the Lieutenant* I don't give you that for free.

Lieutenant:How much you want?

(Y/N):Im not a gold digger.I want you and your guild to rest here and then attack tomorrow.I'll invite more guilds so that we can take this boss easily.

Lieutenant:We are not weaklings!!!! Lets go soldiers.

(Y/N):"His going to make his people gets killed.Fuck this guy."

We saw them leave towards the boss room.We took a breather and then suddently a loud scream can be heard.We rushed them as fast as we can.

(Y/N):Idiots!!!

We stopped in front of the boss room.The boss trapped them in there.

(Y/N):Use your teleporter!!!!

Guy 2:We can't!!!!

Then I saw a horror event in front of me.They got slaun one by one.There were a defenless guy laying on the ground waiting for his fate but I can'fucking take this anymore.Fuck it,saving a life is better than losing my life.Plus maybe he has a family to return too.Parents that I didn't have...
I rushed to the boss without second doubts.

Asuna:(Y/N)!!!!!!!!

I ran and jump on his back stabbing it causing it to grunt in pain.I took my blade out and did a backflip to land on the ground.

(Y/N):Get the fuck outta here!!!!

The guy were traumatized but slowly got up and ran to my team.I then slide under the boss' legs and cut them both.I look around me and did a frontflip and stab one of my blades in his body and I jump on my blade's hilt and use it as a trampoline to get me up.Im about to slay his head but the boss threw me acroos the room.My health dropped to 10% I looked death in the eye but I'll fight no matter what!!!  Then I heard swords stabbing and arrows been shot.All of my team members attacks them.

(Y/N):*smiles* Guys........

They attack and attack until the boss is paralyzed.Kirito attacked the boss' legs to make sure he won't get up and switches to Asuna who did a couple hits on its chest and finally switches with me which I jumped on Asuna and up and did a frontflip.I land on its head and stab one of his eyes.Then I took it out and stab on its forehead,penetrating its brain.I took my blades out and was about to walk to them but I got a slap from Asuna which was unexpected.I looked at her which were crying? Why?

Asuna:Thats for making stupid decissions!!!!!!

Ohhhh I know why now.....

(Y/N):Bitch its u-

She suddently kissed me.I felt uneasy at first but then sunk into it.Her lips felt soft.I dominant her so I exploared my new teritory.Then we broke up gasping for air.A string of saliva was seen.We looked into each others eyes.

(Y/N):What was that?

Asuna:Its time for you to know...... I have fallen for you *blushes* I loved you not only because of your charms but how you treat people.

(Y/N):I treat people like shit though.

Asuna:Yeah but in the inside you really are a caring person.You don't want people to see that.I fallen for you since I saw you worked hard to get the lost child to her mother.I developed this feelings more and more everyday and when *tears up* I see *sobs* you almost *sobs* died *sobs* I can't hide this feelings anymore because I don't *sobs* want to regret not telling you. *cries*

(Y/N):*hugs her* Don't worry Im here okay *pats her head*

Asuna:So what's your answer?

(Y/N):Im sorry you're too ugly.

Asuna:*widens eye* WHAT!!!!!

(Y/N):Jkjkjk I love you Asuna *smiles*

Asuna:*hugs tighter* I love you too.

Then Silica and Liz also went to me with their eyes red because of crying and hugged me too.

Liz:Truth to be told I had this feelings for you too!!! *cries*

Silica:*cries* me too!!!

Wow three girls confessed to me at once.Damn eventhough im a dick head to them but they still loved me.

(Y/N):I love you girls too.

Then I look at Neo who looked at me with worry face.

(Y/N):You too Neo?

Then Neo gave a middle finger and walk towards Aiman.I guess not her huh.Hahahaha I continued to pat the girls until they calm themselves down.We then walked back to our hotel after we got the rewards.I slept with three beautiful girls cuddling to me.Liz was sleeping on my right and Asuna on my left.Silica was on top of me.I pretty much got pinned down.I kissed their foreheads as we fell into a deep slumber......

To be continued