chapter 1

(Masashi's point of veiw)

It's been a two years since I fell in love with ayumu . It wasn't intentional but ...today it's ayumu's wedding.  He is marrying my big sister . It looks like they met and became a couple while I was in abroad.

Though my sister now knows I like him but both of us were bonded so toghtly after our parents death that we knew . It was okay.  Joe I am going to my home town so I can attend my sisters wedding . I am really excited for it .

My collage is done . My university I think I will attend it there . I was thinking all these thoughts as I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.
I frowned and picked it up .

To hear my sisters lovely voice . I swear listening to her voice was soo calming. It made me smile .

"Hello?? Monkey!" My sister said with a happy voice .

"Hey gorilla" I said chuckling . I looked right to left trying to see if there was a taxi passing by while . I was on call.

"When are you gonna reach here ?" She asked . And I give it a thought.

"Hmmm....well things aren't looking good I can't find a taxi and I don't really have money on me...." . I said and smiled to my self.

"Well it will go okay ...I think just keep on smiling my dumb little brother" she said laughing hard and I pouted giggling .

"Yeah yeah as if you are smarter than me tch" . I said as a joke. "Well I am off be there as soon as I can". I said and I turned my phone off . I looked at the time it was 8:00 pm.

I let out a breath of annoyance . And started walking after looking in my wallet to see I was really low on cash. I had a part time but it paid really little and it was all the way in new York which I recently left .

"Haaah seriously" I said laughing deep inside it was stressful but I know I wasn't gonna cry or anything that's just not what our mother taught us . I am strong it's just a few hours walk.

I said to myself and started walked . I walked block to block after hours and hours . I was really tired so I decided . I would go to a restaurant take a free glass of water drink it sit down for a while and continue with my journey .

I was kinda glad the wedding was held tomorrow cause it was already 10 pm .

I looked at the time and smiled a little at how it sucked . I was sitting alone drinking water while my body relaxed.

I closed my eyes to get some rest but that was not happening I heard loud cries and looked in front and it was a kid who was crying I looked at him to see that . He fell on the ground .

I quickly walked to him .  And wiped his tears I smiled the gentlest smile I had .

"Wassup buddy don't cry it's okay " I said and I gently patted his head .

Soon his mother came "oh my God my baby " . She bent down and held the baby . I smiled at him and went to the counter I paid for a lolipop and walked over to them again.

I smiled and handed the baby the lolipop "hey listen kiddo next time you fall anywhere . You shouldn't cry you should smile and the nest the ping you know you will get a reward just  like now". I said and the kid smiled his smile was full of happiness .

No sign of worry or anything it was the cutest  smile ever.

I then made my way outside the restaurant  and continued my journey .

I walked and then after another 2 hours I was finally at  my destination.  I held my stuff close to me and rang the bell . And then the door opened and I saw ayumu and my sister .

It kinda hurted seeing him but as long ams it was with my sister . I smiled the biggest smile "OH MY !! IT'S BROTHER IN LAW !" . I said being giggly as I jumped on my sister and hugged her .

"Umm hey masashi..." he said nervous . Ohh I love it when he is flustered I learned or when I was in my last high school year with him Hehe I was a stalker.

"MASASHI ! What took you soo long we were sooo worried about you ! You dumb kid you got me soo worried !'' . She practically shouted at me.

"Oh geez ! I was fucking with a guy ! You had to make me say that" I said and laughed my sister and I are really open so it was normal for me to joke around like that . But I knew she would understand .

But on the other hand ayumu thought I was serious......

"Oh-oh we are sorry do you want him to come over and continue...." he asked being really shocked I laughed at how stupid he was .

"LOL geez ! I was joking " I said and pats his shoulder "well nice to see you hope we get along and before anything I am gay". I said and went inside after taking off my shoes .

He nodded and giggles "I can see" he said and we all went inside .

"SISTER! GIVE ME FOOD I AM DYING !" I screamed and so did my tummy . My sister giggled and put the plate of steak in front of me .

With some veggies and mayo . I hate mayo but I love meat so it can be digestible .

I started eating and my sister went back to the kitchen . Ayumu behind her and then what I saw was he held her by waist which at some point I wanted him to do.....well whatever . I just smiled and I know my smile showed sadness. But as long as I can smile .

I giggled and coughed as I took a bite "GEEZ ! MY LORD sister it's not cooked ! " I said and remembered . She doesn't know how to cook many food.

I let out a breath of annoyance and started remaking it to make it so it can be easier to eat. I made it and everyone ate they both went to the room and I to mine .

I opened up my laptop and watched some movies .

And then darkness consumed my eyes and I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello people!!!! It's meeeeeee Ur author !! So yeah I made this new story please help me gain viewers and supports !!!! I love you guys sooo much!! And please please support this story too ! Thank you soo much !!!  And yeah do tell me if you liked it ? Thank you!😍😍❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘