chapter 16 (sex included)

(Masashi's point of veiw)

It's was 8 pm and I dressed up as a girl.  I wore brown wig and just a little bit of makeup as I was ready . I went out . We had a girly night with my coworkers .

I am happy ayumu allowed me to go with out making a fuss . I smiled and ayumu saw me off . I was soo happy when he said good bye to meAnd then I stepped my foot out .

(Natsutaka's point of view)

I made sure I sent my partner  in crime to where masashi was to drug him . And I made sure I drugged ayumu .

I made my way to ayumu's apartment and I was invited in by him . The night started with us looking at TV.  There was a hot brown haired girl "hey she looks like your nina...doesn't she".

I tried my best to make ayumu remember nina so when I drug him . Nina would be the only think in his mind . He nodded looked at the TV.  As i poured him some drink .

After I got him drunk I poured him the last drink with two types of drugs in it . One to make you out of your mind and two to make you horny as fuck . Oh this is gonna be soo good .

(Natsutaka's partner in crime point of veiw)

I did as natsu ordered me two . I dressed up as a girl and met up with many of people with the same style .

I then made my way to masashi and talked with through out the night . I slightly drugged his drinks . Just the way natsu did to ayumu's.  When masashi was drugged and drunk I took him to his apartment and striped the both males .

Natsu set up the camera so only masahi would be in veiw and from there it would work it's magic.

(Masashi's drunk point if veiw)

Everything was just soo blurry and I felt soo hot . I got inside the room and darkness surrounded me .

After a while I felt someone whisper in my ear . It was ayumu . He was towering me . I blushed seeing his blurry image .

He kissed my lips and I easily gave in to him . Our lips locked and damn ayumu was good at kissing .

We started desperately trying to taste each other . Kisses were too deep and it was soo hot . Then soon I felt ayumu trail down my neck.  He kissed it many times and started leaving hickeys .

My body started tensing up . As it was the first time I had been in this situation.  "Ah~.....ayumu..." I moaned slightly. 

"It's okay, I will be gentle...." . After hearing those I froze .

"No.....i". I tried to speak and he lifted my legs .

"Mm~" I said and he lined up against me .

He then thrusted in without a warning making me yelp "OUCH OUCH" . He kissed my head . And smiled . "Sorry but we have done this before nina".

I gluped and nodded making my voice feminine.  "Yeah....sorry honey..."

He held my hand and started thrusting . In and out of me . Making me moan loudly . It felt good. "NGH ah ah ah ! Not there !". I heard ayumu moan as well .

I then held onto his neck moaning and I scratched his back in pain . It hurted but it felt nice . "NGH ah ah coming !".

Ayumu moaned loudly in my ear and I moaned too . "Ah !  Mmm~ ! Me to I am coming". We both moaned and came .

And soon my eyes closed again.

(Natsutaka's point of veiw)

"I got the footage now let's see here how you will say no to me". I said and   smirked.

(Ayumu's point of view)

I woke up to see masashi in my arms . My eyes widened and I looked at him . Cum was dripping out of him . And it hit me "shit ....we did it.....".

I gluped and he woke  up and looked up at me with a blush

"What the...heck....." I mumbled .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~