chapter 11

(Ayumu's point of veiw)

I had fallen a sleep last night. Without me noticing . I guess I was over thinking alot of stuff....

I just can't believe anything right now I am super annoyed. Why my wife why ! Why not the world why not masashi . He was in the car . Wait what . What am I thinking.....

I shook the thought away . Why am I bringing him into this . I think I should go to work..

I got up and had a shower and got ready remembering how nina used to put my tie everyday....

She would always see me off . With those thoughts I left the house I took a taxi and went to the office and as I entered many people told me their sorry for my loss......

I was feeling sorry for myself to. I am being honest .

I then sat on my seat and next to me was natsutaka . He kept his hands on my shoulder "sorry for your loss....buddy" .

"Yeah....but you were on the funeral so you don't have to say it again and again". I said.

"Umm yeah ayumu can I ask to you after work if that's possible ?".

He asked a little hesitant . And I nodded "sure wanna go to a bar ?". I asked I could use a few drinks . To make me feel better . He smiled and nodded .

"Thanks..." After that said we both started working I worked till 8 and then I looked over at natsutaka "ready ?" He asked and I nodded . We both took a taxi to the bar and ordered drinks.

I ordered a beer and he ordered a I don't know what the heck I don't even care I just want my wife back.

I don't know why I have been feeling irritated . When the order was placed and the bartender gave us our order I started drink w
And was feeling quite drunk .

"Hey ayumu the thing I wanted to talk about was....I am sorry to say this or feel this but I think ....masashi ....is happy about his sisters death...is mean he does like you . I can see that....but now that the wife is gone .....he is having everything ...." he said and looked away .

I looked at him shocked "w-what?".

He looked at me "it makes sense he was smiling in the funeral.....and and he is happy isn't that disgusting all i want from you is don't....give into him for all we know he is the one who made your engine weird and killed his sister so he can date you! " .

He said and I thought about it and the answer came out yes he did it . He is trying to....take my happiness......and you know what I won't let him have me ....he can have mayuya not me....masashi owes me . He owes me.

That's it. Masashi tachibana owes me . I knew it . I will take my revenge . He owes me I won't let him smile I will break his smile .

That's what I am gonna do . I thought and looked over to natsutaka "I won't.....''.

After that we drank and talked he advised me to let him take care of mayuya and won't let him have me and I think he is right .

After all the talk I went home and entered it was 2 am and as I went in I saw masashi on the couch asleep . I walked in I knew this was one of his tricks .

I was going in my room and I made a noise . That woke him up. He looked at me and walked towards me "Welcome back should I get you food ?". He came closer and I pushed him a little away being drunk I went in my room

"Tch what a slut.....trying to win me over ". I said frowning apiece hate it why would he do this but I know I wouldn't let him . Have his way .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~