chapter 13

(Ayumu's point of veiw)

I came home earlier today and saw masashi playing with mayuya.  I went in a different held mayuya and played with him a bit .

he tugged on my hairs and made squeaky noises I felt happy seeing him happy . Masashi came to me and pulled off my jacket. "Welcome back your suit will get dirty".

He said and I nodded he had a point . I went in my room and looked at nina's picture I smiled and kissed it "Welcome home darling". I said to her and had a showering .

Masashi's voice was echoing as he play with mayuya . Mayuya has grown alot . He eats and is a very happy baby .

Thank God my baby is healthy . Even if I try to deny it masashi has been taking care of him . Last night when I woke up he was up at 6 and was rocking mayuya .

I am glad he knows how to take care of babies but the fact he killed nina still angers me . And I won't let him be happy . I won't let him smile .

I will  break his whole beingfor nina I know nina wants this right nina.  You are angry right that piece of shit . You are mad at him yeah . Don't worry I will deal with him . My love .

I said and tears came out I wiped them off and made my  way out to see mayuya eating baby food that was soo cute and then there was masashi ... .

We all ate and masashi ate too much as if food is really not expensive . "Haaah" after all that I started watching TV . And masashi made mayuya to sleep

He then came to me and sat down next to me "hey ayu....umm my part time isn't giving me much money ....can you help me pay my university fee....and the fridge is empty and we need clothes for mayuya..." .

He said looking at me nervous and I got mad and shouted at him "DO YOU THINK MONEY GROWS ON TRESS ? THE HECK DO YOU MEAN i SHOULD PAY YOUR UNIVERSITY FEES AND HOW THE FUCK DID THE FRIDGE IS EMPTY SO FAST !?!?!? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH ALL THIS COST AND ALL YOU DO IS SIT AT HOME AND WASTE STUFF WHILE I WORK MY ASS OFF !?!? I DON'T CARE WHAT GET OFF YOUR UNIVERSITY I CAN'T ALWAYS PAY FOR YOUR SHITTY EDUCATION THAT DOESN'T EVEN TEACH YOU SAME SEX COUPLES ARE  EMBARRASSING."

I said and he looked down listening to all of it . He gluped and my now his voice became shaky he smiled a little "s-sorry....i-i won't a-ask for m-more money....".

He said in a shaky voice as he shuttered words . And then stood up going to his room . After a while I realised I was too mad so I went after him  . I peeked in to the room to see him on a call .

"No..sorry sir i won't be continuing my university you may cut my name ....Yes....Yes...indeed . Actually I am a bit not feeling well I will rejoin when I see fit thank you sir ". He then called someone else and I kept on peeking .

"Hello....Yes I called because I wanted to apply for a new job yes....it will online.....selling yes ? Oh alright....alright then . Means I am hired yes ? Alright from tomorrow then ? And excuse me . I was thinking if you could give me some advance....Yes definitely yes count on me thank you ".

He said and I was pretty shocked.... . I think I was to hard..... no he deserves that . I thought and shook my head going inside .

"Hey?" I said and looked back at me "yes ? What's wrong do you need something?".

"No....umm here and umm can you massage my shoulders ?". I handed him Money and he nodded . It had university fee but he returned it "I don't want uni fee and sure go to your room I am coming".

He said and I nodded going as he kept the money coming behind me he massaged my shoulders and I fell a sleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~