chapter 15

(Masashi's point of veiw)

I was put with mayuya shopping for his clothes , toys and groceries. I bought minimum as I didn't had much on . But I had been working alot on my own so I was able to get mayuya toys .

He bought many toys . He loves to play with them and plus in a few days he had a school trip .

I then carried all the stuff and mayuya home it was really hard to but thanks to a man he helped me alot . He took the stuff and helped me with it .

I went home and had a shower and the usual routine I started making lunch . Ayumu was already home . He was watching a football match .

Both ayumu and mayuya sat together wearing matching football shirts . They looked adorable . I loved how they matched outfits on Sunday.

I was now heating up oil to deep fry ayumu wanted to eat so I heated a full pot . As the oil heated up

I didn't notice mayuya . Trying to get his candy and slightly the pot . I saw from the corner of my eye the pot was gonna fall on mayuya .

I sat down  pushed him away as  all of the heated oil fell on my body . "OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH !!!" I winced in pain as tears started to flow.

My whole body got red with burn marks . Poor mayuya fell and ayumu came running .

"Oh my God are you okay?!?" . He asked and I tried getting up but fell .

"Ya....sorry I pushed....mayu away  c-can you look at him ?" I said with a shaky voice as my body shivered in pain .

He nodded and mayuya started crying . Ayumu went to him and hugged him close . Making him calm .

Soon mayuya slept . And ayumu came to me "hey.....what...are you doing you should treat your wounds first.....". He said as he saw me cleaning everything up .

"Y-yeah ....it's just my legs are too shaken to walk me to the bathroom so I thought I would clean it and then go....it's fine don't worry is mayuya okay?".

He nodded and came to me picking me up as I whined in pain . "OUCH please leave it ..... . It burns soo much...." I said crying a little .

He nodded and took me to the bath room . He turned up the cold water and took off my shirt and poured a little on me.  I blushed a little but some of the pain made it hard to think of anything else .

At the moment. It felt like ayumu did care for me. He then told me to have  a shower and I did after I was done he gently rubbed the water off with a towel and then applied some medication and wrapped it . 

"Feeling better ?". He asked and I nodded .

"Y-yeah.....just a little tired is it okay if I sleep?". I asked and he nodded . I then went to the room and he to his with mayuya .

I then went to the room and slept .

(3 days later)

I was all better now and felt great the burn marks were gone just a few were there . mayuya felt too guilty but I was able to make him not worry.

God kids are soo adorable . Today mayuya had a trip . It was a one week trip . And all . I dressed him up and ayumu dropped him off .

(Ayumu's point of view)

After masashi got burned badly I tried my best to make him rest and he did his burns were better .

But I decided I would drop mayuya off for his one week trip  . I took mayuya to school and dropped him to his teacher .

Me and the teacher talked about how good his behaviour was . As 2 year old he was pretty good . To be honest his school was the starter like a nursery.

I then was about to leave and waved at mayuya . "Bye sweet heart".

"Bwy dada!". He smiled and waved . As i was existing I saw mayuya kiss another boy on the cheek ... .

After seeing that I was scared that if masashi is looking after him . My baby mayuya turn gay ... . I hurried home and I swung the door opening .

Making a loud noise . As i saw masashi flinch . In anger u went to him and pushed him on the wall . He hit his back and groaned a little.

I tapped him with my both hands on the sides of his face . He blushed and looked at me .

"W-whats w-wrong" he asked looking at me .

"Everything IS! BECAUSE OF YOU MAYUYA IS TURNING GAY!" (hell ya XD) . I said and he flinched . ".....how come....I never did anything like that in front of him...the only person I talk to is you .... ".

He asked with  a worried look . As if he was worried.  "And ......being gay isn't bad or anything....." he mumbled . And I glared at him .

"Do you even know how low people think of gays and people like those ?!?". I shouted a little and he looked down not saying a word .

(Masashi's point of veiw)

Hearing him say those words were hard. I hated those words and even if I tried to smile I couldn't.... .

I just couldn't .... .

"Fine..... but how did you know ?". I asked him and he looked at me . "He cheek kissed a boy!". When I heard that I smiled laughing my ass off.  "Oh ayumu ! I taught him that . He asked me why I kissed his cheek . And I told because he is my friend I was making mayuya feel better maybe he thought . We cheek kissed friends lol !".

I laughed and ayumu blushed "but it still doesn't change it !''.

"Well mayuya is out for a week tonight I am going to a dress up costume as a girl.... hope you don't mind".

I said and he nodded "kay I will be drunk when you come home"... . He said and I nodded .

(Natsutaka's point of veiw )

When ayumu came to the office today and told me his son was out I had a idea . I made a plan of making ayumu drink and doing some stuff wow that would be fun I thought grinning .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~