chapter 6

(9 months later/ayumu's point of veiw)

I was sitting on the couch sipping on my coffee . It was late at night my beautiful wife was sleeping after eating a bunch of food .

I swear my baby boy is gonna be soo foodie when he comes in the world . And I will try my best to give him everything he wants .

It's really late and masashi isn't home . He is been staying out alot . I think he found someone ?. I don't know but nina has been worried about him . So I stayed up to see if he comes home.

I turned on the TV.  And searched for a channel to see if there was something that will catch my interest . Sadly there was nothing . So I opened YouTube on the TV.

And started watching some random videos. This is how my time went by . It was now 2 in the morning . I was worried too about masashi what happened the kid has been out every day till late night....

I thought while I munched on my snacks . As i was watching I heard the lock open from the front door . And saw masashi. I walked up to him and he was out...of it.

I sniffled the air and he gave the scent of alcohol.  "You went to drink ?"
I asked him and he nodded "yeah....sorry for being late..I am going to my room....".

He said nervous and left as he was going he stopped by the kitchen and grabbed a couple of snack eeating them . I realised he has been eating alot .

I didn't care much as he can have whatever he needed .I then closed the front door and watched him walking to his room .

After a few more minutes and i heard my darling calling me . I walked to her and she smiled "I feel hungry.....". She said and I nodded . I went up to masashi .

"Masashi can you cook nina some food ?".I asked and he nodded . He smiled and I smiled back at him . He then walked up to me and tripped a little but I caught him in my arms .

He then moved his head back off his blushing face. "Sorry I feel a bit tipsy.....". He said and walked away fast. I frowned didn't think much of it .

He then started making food and after he was done. He gave it to nina . "Sis here you go". He said and chucked on the beer . He took from the fridge

Nina looked at him and stood up slapping him . "MASASHI!" she called his name in a angery tone . I stepped in and backed masashi .

"Darling...." I said and masashi looked down . "What's wrong....don't be mad at him...". I was soo confused why was she mad at him....I mean he was old enough to drink.

Maybe it was pregnancy? Anyways I calmed  her down and gave her water .

Masashi leaned against the wall and kept drinking . "Masashi....you promised to mom you will never drink ". She said  and looked down .

"I know...?.I did I never wanted to be like dad and she wanted us to not get addicted to it....and I that out family isn't allowed to be drunk..". He said and let out a breath of annoyance.

"Sorry I will stop..." he said and began to leave after smiling at us.

"You better...." she said and I could see that she was thinking about past and I didn't wanted to intrude.

That's how the night ended .

(The day of the birth)

Nina wasn't feeling well for the last couple of days . I think it's time soon. It was already 10 in the night . It was late . I was boiling milk to calm my darling as her tummy had contractions.

As i was boiling . She called me with a shout . "AYUMU HURRY UP!!!!".

she called me and I turned off the stove . I ran to her . She was panting and screaming. "I think it's time" she said and my eyes  widened . I hurried and drove her to the hospital .

There the doctor took her . I was praying that it would go all good I was soo worried that I had to call masashi.

(Masashi point of veiw/ after baby being delivered)

I heard ayumu's shaky voice throw the phone telling me how the baby was on its way . Sadly I was too far . Due to my university business . But I made it in time

As I walked in the room to see ayumu sitting and holding nina's hand .who was unconscious . I walked in with a smile "hey..." I whispered.

And he smiled . I walked over to my sister and kissed her head "you did a great job sis...." I said and kissing her head again . As the doctor came on with a crying of a baby .

Ayumu ran to the doctor and held the baby . God I swear it was the cutest thing ever . I smiled and nina held my hand . I looked down at her . While she was sweating .

"Water..'' she asked and the nurse quickly gave it to her. She then sat with my help .

"I wanna see" my lovely sister said and they gave her the baby . The tears of joy just came out. Both ayumu and nina looked perfect .

I kissed the baby on its head "what's the name ?". I asked them and they both said at the same time "mayuya that's the name of my boy".

They said and I smiled .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey guys so yeah umm i know I am taking my time getting into the main story but...it's a short story and if I do that it will be skip and skip which will be confusing . So yeah the main story will start soon . The chapter after the next one 😅😅😅sorry for dragging you guys......