chapter 5

Masashi was walking on the streets . Alone while ayumu and went for shopping , he didn't wanted to bug them . So he decided to find another part time job,

He went Inside on a subway.  He went inside and talked to the manager about the requirements.  They talked a little and they hired masashi .

It was a 6 hour shift .  The place was really comfortable so masashi was happy with his decision. 

He smiled and went to the university.  He was gonna be studying in . He applied and they promised to call masashi by evening .

Masashi understand and then nodded . He then was allowed to walk around the school . He walked around to see many students . Even though it was late .

He walked and then it was time to go home he went home and ate dinner just like that the night came and everyone slept .

(3 months later)

Masashi was now going to university . It was hard but he tried his best and studied well.

He then went to his job . After working for 6 hours . It was 8 at night . He made his way home and as he got inside .

He saw ayumu and nina crying . He panicked and went to them .

"W-whats wrong are you guys okay what happened" he asked and ayumu and nina hugged him tightly.

He hugged back "Masashi we have to tell you something " . They said and he nodded .

They both sat in their in front of him and masahi on the single couch.

The couple looked at each other and held hands and passed masashi a thing .

Masashi looked at it and his eyes widened.  It was a positive pregnancy test .

Masashi looked at it many times and then up at the couple . He smiled "is this true ?" . He asked .

And the couple nodded . Masashi smiled more and hugged them "well I can't wait to see the lil one" . He said and smiled.

The couple smiled and he did too . He then looked at his phone "Ah...something Important came out I gotta go " he said and started texting "I won't be coming tonight thanks guys bye  !" .

He said and walked away from the house . He went outside the house and covered his mouth as he slammed his back on the wall "t-this can't be......." .

He said to himself and held his arms . "This hurts soo badly...." . He said in a shaky voice.  "That's it i need to get over him".

He said and wiped his eyes from which tears were gonna fall but he didn't allow them to . He then walked to a club and went inside after he got a seat .

He sat down and started drinking . The thoughts just flew by.

^what....why do they had to be married^.
^I don't deserve this......I deserve better^.
^I should kill my self he will never love me back^ .
^no stop masashi what are you thinking!^.
^but it's the truth isn't it.....^.
^ugh.....I feel like I am gonna cry...^ .

He thought all those things and tears were ready to come out . masashi tried his best not to let them escape.

After all that thoughts he was thinking a male came and sat next to him. "Hey cutie".

He said and smiled at masashi . He glanced up and down at masashi getting a full look of the males body.

"Hi..." Masashi replied and looked away .

"What's a cutie like you doing alone ?" He asked and masashi smiled at him .

"Nothing much....." Masashi said and puts his drink down.

The male smirked "wanna go grab something to eat with me?". He asked and masashi nodded without thinking .

They both drank another glass and headed towards the exit.  Masashi was quite drunk but was sober enough to know what was going on.

The both male went to Mc Donalds. They placed their order and sat on the empty seats .

"The order will come in 10 minutes ". The male said and smiled.

Masashi smiled back "cool...so what's your name". He asked .

"Name's natsutaka but you call natsu" he said with a smile and giggled "What about you ?".

He asked "I am masashi". He replied with a smile.

The food then came they both ate the food and now we're walking down the street , it was a dark night and no one was around as it was 12 .

Both males were having fun.

"So ....." Masashi said and looked in his eyes and natsu smiles . He then pushed masashi on one of the light poles and moved in for a kiss. "I like you" he said  .

Masashi pushed him away . "Sorry I don't have those attentions....I have someone I like...". masashi explained and natsu held his hand again.

"Hey come on...." he said and masashi shook him off . "Sorry I am in love with ayumu yamada!" . Masashi shouted and ran off . His face was heated at the words and the other male stood there watching Masashi's figure to fade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai guys author here so yeah the next chapter it will include the main story of ayumu and masashi or maybe the chapter after the next one