chapter 18

(Natsutaka's point of view )

The day after ayumu came to office we told me about the situation . He trusted me enough to tell me everything . Stupid of him but it helped me . I did got Masashi's nudes .

I just needed to set up a plan on how to ruin their lives ." Let's see how will this go" . I said with a smirk . I knew he had a date tonight "keys end it after a great night shall we ?".

(Masashi's point of veiw 3 days later)

I woke up it was late me and ayumu were up too late last night . We have been finally getting along soo well .

That....it's hard to believe. I smiled as I saw ayumu making breakfast .
I got up from the bed and went to my room . I dressed up and got ready .

It's hard to see ayumu make it when I know I am gonna throw it up.... . But I am happy he didn't know.... about my situation.... . Anyways .

Ayumu made breakfast and I didn't eat . I just had coffee. That's the only thing I take in the mornings .

(Time skip 4 pm)

Ayumu had off . So we both decided to go out . I wore one of the best outfits I had and he was already handsome !.

It was now 4 pm and we both went out  . "Where do you wanna go ?".
he asked me and I smiled at him . "Umm...I don't know..." . I said thinking and he smiled ."What about movies ?".

He asked and I nodded "alright!". I said with the Brightest smile I was soo happy.

He then drive towards a cinema . We bought tickets to a movie .

"Which one do you like masashi?" . He asked and I shook my head.

"I wanna see what you want to see !". I sold excited and he chuckled .

He bought the tickets to a horror movie..... . Shit !!. I took a deep breath and we went inside .

The movie started soon .

"OH!OMG !". I jumped scared I hated scary movies. I closed my eyes . Holding ayumu's hand . He looked at me and got the idea.

We then came out half way through "hey,..sorry I didn't know you hated scary movies.... sorry". He said and I laughed.

"No its okay I am just a scary boo". He then held my hand .

"I know where to take you ". He took me to the car and drive somewhere.

Turns out it was a amusement park ! . He took me inside and my mouth was open.

It looked soo much fun ! . "WOW". I said amazed . I looked at him and smiled  that was one of my real smiles. "Ayumu ! I wanna go on rides!".

I said and looked at him . He was blushed but he nodded yes .

"Okay which ones ? Say the name and let's take them !". He said so excited .

"Hmmm let's see I wanna roller coster , a wheel !, spinning cups ! And and! Honey bee ride! " . I said and he chuckled .

"Be right back ". He said and I nodded waiting on a bench . He then came with the ticket and we rode the rides .

When we were on the last one I held his hand smiling and kissed him "thank for today". And the ride started .

When the ride was over we went to the he car and he drive down to out house .

He got inside and ayumu started watching TV but before that he kissed my head and I smiled .

(Ayumu's point of veiw )

I was sitting as I looked at my phone someone sent me a nude video of masashi saying "last time was fun". I looked at it and got mad I knew I shouldn't have given masashi a chance .

"MASASHI ! COME HERE RIGHT NOW". I screamed and he came panicked .

"What's up?". He said and I showed him my phone .his eyes widened and I knew he was playing it off .

"You know what masashi ! People link you don't deserve anything they are getting ! " I said and he looked at me.

"N-no this is not me...it is but you are the only one I did it with ayumu...how can you say this don't you love me?". He said with a shaky voice .

Listening to him made me for mad and I lashed out on him . "YOU ARE SOO FUCKING ANNOYING DID YOU THINK IF I KISSED YOU A FEW TIMES YOU CAN GO AROUND SLEEPING WITH ANYONE !?!? THINKING I WILL NEVER FIND OUT !? WELL LET ME TELL YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU I JUST WANTED TO HAVE SEX AND I THOUGHT I COULD USE YOUR FUCKING ASS FOR FREE I WAS JUST USING YOU . AND LET ME TELL YOU I KNOW YOU KILLED NINA SO YOU COULD HAVE SEX WITH ME IF YOU WANT SEX TO BADLY THEN I WOULD GLADLY FUCK YOU IN FRONT OF ANYONE . BECAUSE YOU ARE A SLUT AREN'T YOU I HOPE YOU DIE YOU FAGGOT YOU KILLED YOUR OWN SISTER SO YOU CAN FUCK A GUY YOU BITCH AND SMILING SO I WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU HOW  CHEAP !". But this all was a lie

I was saying as I felt my cheek to burn . Then I knew I was slapped .... by masashi.  He was crying I never saw him cry.

"You are so.....ayumu you are soo fucking mean.....how could you . How could you think that !?!? YOU ARE SOO MEAN I DIDN'T KILL NINA . NINA WAS MY SISTER I LOVED HER. YOU ARE SO MEAN HOW CAN YOU SAY ALL THIS I SMILED CAUSE cause nina told me....she told me to be with you.....and that day you were the one who was on top of me.....i left eating for you ..... I did soo much for you I listened to soo many of your bullshit and you are still saying this stuff i am sorry to fall in love with you !  And this video is of that day with you YOU ASS HOLE! IF YOU WANT ME DEAD I WILL GLADLY DIE you hurt me soo much everyday...ayumu.....there was no one with me I tried to be with you I tried to make you happy but not anymore just leave me alone !"  he said crying and went to his room.

I stood there wide eyes hearing it . I hurted him so much....I felt soo bad...I should've stayed with him but I turned my back on him.....when did all this happen now that he mention ... he doesn't eat anything....what have I done.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~