chapter 7

(Ayumu's point of view)

It's been a month since my baby mayuya was born and and nearly a year . Since I married nina . And 6 years since I know her . About 10 months since masashi settled in.

I would be a liar if I said I was not happy . The truth is my life is as perfect as it can be.

I thought as I glanced at my wife who was breastfeeding feeding my child . I swear he was the cutest thing ever.

"Owwie mayu...stop Biting....." nina said with a pout as mayuya kept on sucking. "It's he Biting?" I asked and she nodded making me smile .

Everything was perfect . That was all I ever wanted from my God.  Who listened to my every prayer .

"Guys!!!!" Masashi stormed in the room with a giggle. "I bought the prince some toys as  gift!!!" . He said and took out 9 -15 toys .

"HEY THOSE ARE ALOT ! I WANT SOME TOO!'' . I said as a joke and he hid them with a gasp "No way it's for mayu!'' . Masashi said and took mayuya .

God mayuya loves masashi.  He always plays with him . I smiled and masahi looked at the baby with loving eyes . He loved mayayu as it's own.

"Oh and breakfast is ready you should eat it first I will stay with mayu till you are done. " he said and we both forced him to come on three table . He did but mayuya was still in his hand.

I looked at the time and it was time for me to go to work I then dressed up and was going I then looked at nina and kissed her then my baby and looked at masashi .

He turned away and went to his room . Weird....well I then took out some amount and gave my wife.  Cause she was going shopping soon .

(In the office)
I was working on my computer selling and dealing with alot of people .

There was a new employee who was gonna work under me . As i was thinking a male figure came in front of me and offered to shake hands "hi my name is natsutaka I have worked in this company before but I was on holidays I hope we get along."

He said and I smiled . The day went on and me and natsutaka were getting along pretty well actually . I told him that my car needed some repairman before me and my family was gonna go on a road trip.

And what do you know he knew a repair man . And said he would definitely help. And after the work was done he took me to show his car that's was repaired by the same man . He did the engine but I only wanted to get the doors repaired . Cause my engines were fine .

I drive my car carefully .

After that I  drive to the man natsutaka suggested and repaired my car . And went home . Ate dinner and nina showed me her shopping as masashi cleaned the dishes.

(Natsutaka point of veiw)

I faked my appearance and repaired the car doors but something else to. I wonder what that will bring .

(The day of the road trip  )

The whole family was up and were packing stuffs.  masashi was playing with mayuya . And ayumu helped his beautiful wife to pack . All the packing was done till 2 pm .

After dressing up . Everyone went to our car and started our journey
to las Vegas by car .

(Masashi point of veiw)

Going to Las Vegas by car . I think it's a really good idea.  For our family to bond . Ayumu me and mayuya sat in the back seat and nina wanted to drive .

"Yay! Let's hit the road !" Nina said in a cheer full voice as mayuya kicked his legs and hands in excitement .

We sat and started the car going on and on on the road . I was looking at the passing trees and cars . After a while the cars disappear  and now the road was empty with cars that were too far .