chapter 9

(Masashi's point of veiw)

I walked in the room and saw nina . She was laying down . And she was pale. The doctor told me to say my last good bye and I couldn't.  It hurted soo much . It's my sister .

After my mother she was the only one I had. She was always there for me . She was always there . She helped me be open about my Sexuality.  She helped me when people bullied me .

She gave me everything I wanted . She was the best thing ever . I don't wanna lose her . I thought all those things and walked in the room the room of death . Where hundreds of people died .

I sat next to her holding her hand tightly crying my eyes out who wouldn't?? When you have such an amazing sister by your side all day looking out for you all day worrying about you all day thinking about your safety .

Of course you would love that sister I would gladly kill my self to save her dear life . She was soo previous to me nina "Sis.....sis wake up . Please wake up don't leave me . Don't leave mayuya . Don't leave ayumu don't leave us we need you . We all love you . Please come back to us . I want you in my life , I miss you soo much . I can't take all of this on my own . What about mayuya . You can't leave him . You are not allowed to . You are not suppose to . You promised me you will be by my side all my life didn't you . You said that . You said all of that ! You can't go back . Now......".

I said all that in one breath sobbing and sobbing and sobbing my eyes hurted , I hated this it hurts I can't see her in this state . She is too young to be in this miserable state . I love my sister I don't wanna see her like this .

"Ma-masashi....." a small whisper came to me and I managed to hear it. It was light it was delicate it felt like if I looked up the voice will go but I looked up i wanted to look in my sister's  eyes . Her big brown eyes . Those were a bit pump and red and dull....it had a little no life in them.  Seeing that I cried and held her "SIS COME BACK TO ME ! STOP PLEASE I AM SCARED !".

I said I was soo scared I was so damn scared I didn't wanted her to leave me it's too much I love her ! . I hugged her tightly I hugged her soo tightly.  That nothing could separate me with my only sister .

I then felt a Hand in my head petting my head playing with . Just like my mother did play with them to comfort me . Just like my sister did to comfort me . Just like she is doing now but right now it's not comforting me it's breaking me that after today I won't have anyone to play with my hairs just like my sister .

"Hey look up at me come on masashi who is my good boy come on gave me a kissy you silky goof ". She said and I looked at her and she gave me a loving kiss on the cheek and I kissed her head .

"Hey masashi.....I have a favour of you ...after I leave I want you to do these things will you do or for me?". She asked with a smile and my tears gave in again crying I nodded .

"I want you to ....have ayumu.....take care of him.....as a brother  as a friend as a husband.....and I want you to take full care if mayuya .....and promise me no matter what happens I don't want you to cry can you do all for your big sister?''. She asked and  I looked at her .

"But sis....I-i can't ayumu loves you and he will never like me....". I said and she shook her head "I know you love him and I don't mind if you are the one keeping him happy after me....I know but I want you to make him fall in love with you and I want you to treat mayuya like your son....I trust you masashi you are my dear brother.....".

She said  and I cried and nodded I hugged her and she smiled . "And I want you too stop crying don't cry on anything.....please masashi....if you do I will be sad....don't cry be happy move on". I looked at her crying I wiped my tears "I will stop crying I will smile through everything I will take in everything my body can but nina....I am,  human ....I will break someday but I will try no to for you for mayuya and for ayumu I will stand through the everything but I will never move on......I will never forget you and mom and ayumu's wife and mayuya's mother.....cause you are important to me.....".

I said with a smile kissing her head and cheeks and I held her hand . And then ayumu and mayuya entered . I sat nina and I walked out a bit to give them privacy ......I stood back as I saw them...the family.....the family that was hard to look at....after they talked I went in we sat next to nina we prayed and prayed .

Waiting for our prayers to me accepted . But sadly it didn't......and nina's....heart beat stopped and before it stopped she had said her final good byes......I hate Destiny but i love the Lord who gave me the Destiny.  I hate how everything is sad and broken but I am happy that atleast I was able to say my goodbyes to my sister ....my dear sister I love .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry my lovies!  I am sowwy ! But I am really insecure about this story I feel like all i have done is not enough....can you guys comment below and tell me the truth I kinda really want it ....thanks for the support....