chapter 2

(Masashi's point of  veiw)

I woke up to the sunlight that was shining bright on my eyes . It made em groan a part of me didn't wanted to wake up.  But a part of me was happy that one more day and I am alive so I should enjoy this day .

I woke up with my bed hairs all over the place . A yawn escaped my mouth. I put my hand on my mouth to cover it . "Mm~" I looked at the time and it was 11 pm .

"Oh...,it's just 11 I better wake up and shower....or sis is gonna make me shower". I thought and it made me shiver .

I then walked to the mirror and smiled "a morning smile..." I said and walked to the wash room and did my stuff then  started showering .

After that I walked back to my room and wore my blue shirt with extra short short I mean I had to show that gay booty . I then made my way to the kitchen.

There i saw ayumu and ...... my sister making out . I blinked my eyes I could feel my heart to ache but.....I thought it was better if I smiled at it... it would be less pain full....

So I purposely dropped my phone so I could alert them "DANG MY PHONE!"  I said faking it .

They both ran to the other corner of the kitchen I got down picked my phone and looked at them "you guys are awkward you know..".

I said and smiled at them and then went to ayumu as I got to his ears "dude.... keep it in your pants" I smirked and giggled . He was blushing deeply .

"So who is cooking breakfast ?" I asked and they both blushed and I cringed . But in a joking way .

"Never mind I will  make it" I said and then wore the apron and started making eggs with bacon and toast with a coffee and two hot chocolate.

I then set up the table and we all sat down and ate .

"So masashi are you gonna join university? " my sister asked and I smiled at her though I was depressed about my studies "well you see... I am taking break....for a year...I can't really umm feel relaxed...." .

I said unsure and they both nodded smiling . I smiled back "well I will be working so...I won't bother you guys with your 'speacial time' if you know what I mean ?" I said with a smile.

And they both blushed "IT'S NOT LIKE THIS !" They both said at the same time .

"I know I know" I said and smiled and started eating.

Ayumu and my sister ate too  they both brightened up "DAMMIT that's yummy !" . Ayumu said and so did my sister .

"I never knew masashi could cook eggs I mean It's been so many long since I ate good eggs our miss here .....made me eat burnt food everyday!" Ayumu said complaining and hit ayumu .

"Owwie....." he said and smiled thinking wow she is so lucky to have him but to be honest I am happy  no matter how much this hurts me I am happy for her.

I thought and I think my smiled dropped and they both noticed but I brought it back up.

I ate it and then I went to my room dressing up even cuter and then I went out to find a job for my self it was not easy I kept looking.

Places after places . And then finally I found 3 jobs . But they were paying really little so I tried to find more .

And then I couldn't find anything.....me being a sad soul I work to a gaming center to be honest . It was hard for me to see him ....but I knew I had to come over my selfish desire ....

I had to put on a smile I held the locket I was wearing . My mom gave it to me long ago .

(Flash back )

"Mom!" I said crying and she wiped my tears . "Mom don't leave me! I don't wanna stay alone !!!!" I yelled as I held onto her as he hugged me back with a hand.

"I am sorry honey....but I have too....promise me you will never cry you are my brave boy aren't you ?" She asked gently .

"Why ! Why can't I cry !" I asked as i tried to wipe my tears that were falling Uncontrollably.

She smiled "cause my baby I want you to smile ,smile for you mother..." . That was the last words I heard from my mother I treasure them soo much .

That I made a promise to my self that no matter what....I will never cry I will never I will smile no matter what .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS AUTHOR HERE !!!  So we got our first 10 VEIWS which I am really happy about please support me thank you see you tomorrow ❤❤❤