【 ғᴏᴜʀ 】

Four Months Later...

🥦 Izuku POV 🥦

"Get up, Midoriya!"

I screamed into the ground, pain shooting through my body.

"You're better than this, come on!"

I growled, pulling myself out of the dirt and standing with confidence to face my opponent. All Might grinned back at me, his eyes gleaming with pride and ambition. I narrowed my gaze, getting ready for the next attack.
"All Might!"
I paused, turning my head to see Tsukauchi standing in the doorway of the house, smiling at us. Anyone would have thought we were some kind of family, a father and son 'playing' in the yard, and a motherly figure standing on the porch watching. Well, if I didn't know better, that's what I'd think.
"Yes?" All Might replied.
"We have a location for the League," Tsukauchi finished. All Might nodded, before turning back to me.
"Take a break for now, we'll finish this later."
I smiled in response, and watched him follow Tsukauchi into the little house, closing the door behind them. I looked around at the trees looming over the yard, and decided to take a walk through the woods to clear my mind. It'd been a few months since I got here, and All Might was so proud of my progress. He said that I'm almost ready to face the League...but I'm not so sure. I think about Kacchan alot...about what he's doing...about who he is today. I just hope that after I bring the League of Villans to their knees, I can be with Kacchan again.

***

💥 Katsuki POV 💥

Staring out the window, I watched the cars race down the street and past the little coffee shop I'd wandered into. My phone pinged, and I looked down to see a text from Kirishima.

 My phone pinged, and I looked down to see a text from Kirishima

I frowned. He knew I hated the park, after what happened four months ago. Why would he ask me to go there?

The waitress smiled at me knowingly as she placed the coffee I'd ordered on the table infront of me and walked away

The waitress smiled at me knowingly as she placed the coffee I'd ordered on the table infront of me and walked away. I frowned in confusion. I noticed a small piece of paper poking out from under the coffee cup, and I pulled it out to read it. I sighed. It was her phone number. Screwing up the paper, I threw it on the table along with some cash before standing up and leaving the shop. I hated people who did that. Glancing down at my phone, I noted down the time. 9:50am. I had a while before I had to meet that idiot at the park, so I decided to walk home and clear my mind on the way.

* {Timeskip} *

🥦 Izuku POV 🥦

Flicking aimlessly through an old hero magazine, I tried to keep my mind blank. It helped that way, instead of dwelling on what I used to have and the life I was living now.
"Izuku," All Might called.
"Yeah?" I answered, knowing the use of my first name emphasised importance.
"Get ready, we're leaving."
"L-Leaving?" I stuttered, trying to hide my excitement.
"I believe that you've reached the end of your training. The next few days we are stalking out the League's lair before we go in, so we leave in 5."
I watched as All Might left the room, probably to gather some things together. I tried to supress a smile, but failed. As soon as this was over, I could get back to my family and friends. How could I not be happy about that? I threw the magazine down on the table and jumped up, racing to my room to grab my coat.

***

💥 Katsuki POV 💥

I slammed my bedroom door shut, threw my jacket down on the bed and studied the wall that was littered with 'evidence'. At the centre of it all was the note I'd found in Recovery Girl's office. I knew I was missing something, but what that was exactly I don't know. He was alive, that much I did know. I wouldn't stop looking until I found him.
When I asked All Might about what happened, he seemed out of it, nervous perhaps. He kept repeating, "He's gone" over and over again, which I noted down and added to my messy wall. I couldn't settle for him being 'gone', because my Deku was strong. He would've fought for his life, not die so easily.
"Where are you, Izuku?" I whispered to myself, staring at his note.
My phone vibrated, the alarm I'd set ringing on time. I fished it out of my pocket, silenced the alarm and stared once more at the wall. Standing there wasn't going to help me find him, but I'd already done everything I could without ruining my life in the process...but maybe that wasn't enough. Shaking my head, I grabbed a beanie off my desk and threw my jacket back on, heading out with one destination in mind. One that I'd grown to hate.

The Park.

▪*:・°✧°・: *▪

Word Count: 950

Published: 24/07/2018