【 ᴛᴇɴ 】

🥦 Izuku POV 🥦

Like the gentleman he is, Kacchan offered he take me home. I use the word 'offered' very loosely. I didn't really have a choice. Although it was getting dark, we decided just to walk from the police station back to our neighbourhood, even though it was a rather long trek. I don't think either of us really minded as we walked hand in hand, the glow of the streetlights spaced in even intervals across the edges of the road our only guide. It had begun to rain slightly, glittering Kacchan's soft hair with droplets of water. It was a nice contrast to his explosive personality.
I stopped for a moment, which Kacchan didn't seem to notice until our locked hands pulled him back. He gave me a pissed off look, but his features softened when he saw the tears that were clouding my vision.
"Does she know?" I asked quietly. He tilted his head slightly.
"Does who know what?"
"My mom," I replied, "does she know I'm alive?"
He paused.
"Well...shit, I don't know," He answered honestly. I don't know whether I appreciated that or not.
"Hey, don't worry, okay?" He stepped infront of me and held my face with both his hands, focusing me completely on him. I almost melted into a little puddle on the concrete at the intensity of his gaze. 
"I'm here for you," He smiled slightly, "and I'm sure she's gonna suffocate you with cuddles when you get home anyway."
I snorted at the mental image that now plagued my brain. He pressed his lips to my forehead and winked at me. My brain went into overdrive as my face resembled a tomato.
"And there it is," He grinned, "that beautiful blush."
"Fuck you," I huffed, begging my body to stop overreacting. A sinister smirk found its way onto his face as he looked at me. I bit my lip. Suddenly, he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me out of the spotight of the streetlamp above us, into the opening of a rather sinister looking alleyway. How ironic.
"Looks like my little Deku has grown a pair in the last few months," He growled as he slammed my back against the wall, his smirk now a permanent feature. I squeaked in surprise as I slid down the wall slightly. He rolled his eyes and shifted me back up, crashing his lips against mine. I instantly caved in, kissing him back as I held onto his shirt tightly. I whimpered as he nibbled my bottom lip. My whole body burned under his touch as his hands roamed under my shirt, making me squirm in place. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, begging for entrance, but I kept my mouth firmly shut. No way in hell was I gonna give in so-
He pulled me forward slightly, and slammed me hard against the wall...again. I gasped, giving him the access he wanted.

*Insert cliché ringtone*

"Is that you?" Kacchan questioned, his voice deep and husky with lust.
"N-No," I panted, patting my pockets, "I don't have my phone on me."
He cursed under his breath, digging through his pockets until he produced his phone. His eyebrow raised a fraction at the caller ID, but he accepted the call.
"Is Izuku with you?" A woman's voice barked through the phone, loud enough for me to hear.
"Yes, I'm taking him home," Kacchan replied, rolling his eyes.
"Inko is here in a complete mess," She continued, "bring him home, son."
Wait, Mitsuki?
"Alright, see you soon Ma."
"Bye."
And with that, she ended the call. Kacchan's scarlet orbs pinned to me as a small genuine smile graced his face.
"Looks like you're coming home with me, squirt."
"Why do you keep calling me that?" I whined.
He looked at me with an amused smirk, and a horrible thought passed my brain.
"Ew-" I started, and Kacchan chuckled.
"Get your head out of the gutter, dirty bastard," He laughed, "I was gonna say it's because you're small, but I guess it could be other reasons too..."
"Ew ew ew, just stop please," I cringed.
"I didn't see you complaining five seconds ago," He grinned. I stuck my tongue out at him, a rather childish act but did I care? No, no I didn't. He rolled his eyes, taking my hand and dragging me out of the alley with a new found determination to get home. A crack of lightning lit up the dark sky, followed by the rumble of thunder. I squeaked in fear, holding Kacchan's hand tighter. He smiled, pulling me closer to him as we walked.

***

"Ma!" Kacchan yelled, "I'm back!"
Two eyes popped from around the doorway of a room off to the side, and suddenly Kacchan's mom bounced out.
"Katsuki!" She beamed, hugging him. A spark lit up on his palm as he growled.
"Snarl at me again, and I'll break your jaw," She smiled. I swallowed hard.
"I-Izuku?" A small voice called. I looked up to find my mom in the most sorrowful state I've ever seen. Her dark green hair was unkept and messy, her clothes were crinkled and large dark rings framed her dull eyes. Tears brimmed in my eyes as she stared at me.
"M-Mom..."
Mitsuki looked from me to my mom, and back to me. With a sigh of annoyance, she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me over to my mom. I rubbed my neck when she let go,  hoping that my shirt wouldn't be stretched after everyone dragging me around today.
"I-I-Izuku," My mom cried, throwing her arms around me and burying her face in my neck. I hugged her back, nuzzling my head into her hair. Her sobs echoed through my ears, sending painful jabs to my heart. It was like a group of savages were throwing sharpened sticks and spears at it.
"W-Where did you g-go?" She asked, pulling back to look me in the eye, "I watched them b-bury you, Izuku."
I stared at her for a moment before sighing.
"All Might said it would be best to keep my condition secret...so that we'd have some kind of upper hand when it came to the League," I explained quietly, "I didn't want to leave you, I-"
She held her hand up, effectively silencing me.
"...so, All Might did this?" She questioned through clenched teeth.
"What? No! He just-"
"Don't try to make excuses for him Izuku, you should've learned by now that men don't deserve forgiveness. Your father didn't, and neither does All Might."
My jaw hung open as I stared at my mother, a burning hatred in her eyes.
"I'll always be grateful to him for what he's done for people as the Symbol of Peace, but taking my son from me is crossing the line."
I didn't even know what to do when the next few words escaped her lips.
"You're never going to go near him again, do you hear me?"
"Mom no," I pleaded, "it wasn't his fault! This is madness-"
"I'm not losing you again, Izuku," She snapped, "not another...please Izuku, promise me you'll do as I ask."
I glanced over at Kacchan for some kind of assistance, but he just stared back curiously.

What do I do?

▪*:・°✧°・: *▪

Word Count: 1239

Published: 20/08/2018