❦ αиσтнєя ρσтєитιαℓ fαиfι¢? ❦

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs!  

ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ? ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. sᴏ ᴀᴛ  3ᴀᴍ ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴅᴇᴋᴜ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴏʙʙʏ. ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ, ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴋᴜ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs. ɪғ ɴᴏᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴄᴏᴏʟ ɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴀᴘ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ:   [ ɪᴛ's ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ's ᴘᴏᴠ ]

❃❃❃

"What the fuck?"
I gazed around the dark room, and the first thing I noticed was the window was locked and barred. And I mean barred, with iron rods. I jumped off of the bed I found myself on, immediately trying the door handle. It was locked.
"Hey! I know you're out there, Kacchan!" I yelled, "Open this door right now!"
Silence.
"Pfft, some pro hero you are! Kidnap is a criminal offence, you know!"
Still no reply came through the door, the silence beginning to put me on edge. Not that I'd let him know that. Instead of begging for my freedom, I turned my attention back to the room. Nothing special as far as I could see; it had been stripped of all personal items that could've been useful to me. No photo frames or other miscellaneous items. A small chest of drawers was pushed up against the wall next to the bed, and out of curiousity I pulled the drawers open one by one.
Clothes.
Certificates.
Envelopes.
A Swiss army knife.
More clothes.

Wait a minute.

I took the knife into my hands, running my fingers over the engraved initials on the handle. A sharp pain shot through my chest as it constricted.

I got him this. For his birthday, his 10th birthday. The last one I ever attended. He had become obsessed with wood carving at the time, and I saved up for three months to buy the damned thing. The wooden handle had been blank before, but Kacchan carved his initials into it. He loved it, but hated me. He was confused of what to do at the time. I guess his love for the weapon prevailed.
"You heartless bastard," I smiled to myself, closing the drawer and pocketing the knife. A loud bang echoed from beyond the locked door, making me jump. Footsteps grew closer, and instantly I dived back onto the bed. The lock clicked; the door swung open, and he walked in. I flashed him a smile, waving my hand slightly.
"Greetings, Ground Zero~" I teased, "Come to check up on your victim?"
"Don't victimise yourself, Deku," He snorted, "your far from the innocent bystander you claim to be, aren't you?"
I gasped in mock-hurt, clutching my chest and falling back onto the soft mattress dramatically.
"I'm wounded you'd think so low of me, Katsuki...but if I were the corrupted soul you peg me for...how do you think I got this way? Hm?"
He flinched. I'd hit a nerve.
"My lack of social interaction? My Quirkless state? Oh, maybe it's-"
"Shut the fuck up already, bastard!"
I looked at him with a bored expression as he folded his arms across his chest.
"You got me copper," I snickered, "Send me to the chair if you want...do I care? No, not really."
"Inko raised a freak," He muttered.
"That's not fair," I replied darkly, "I'm not a freak. I'm what you made me, my dear Katsuki. This is what you wanted me to be, don't forget that."
"I'm never wanted this for you," He defended, "I wanted you to be-"
"Dead?" I finished.
"No!"
"Yes!" I yelled, "'Jump off the roof, and pray you get a quirk in the next life', or am I wrong?!"
His lips pressed in a thin line, his eyes boring holes in my own.
"You make me sick," I scoffed, "you're no hero."
"And you're no villain."
"You don't know me at all," I snapped.
"I know you better than you know yourself," He growled, "and that's why I'm gonna save you from this emo phase you're in."
"Emo phase?" I echoed in shock, "Nah, I was actually willing to watch this pan out, but fuck this."
I slid off the bed, now painfully aware of the blade digging into my leg through the pocket of my jeans. He put his hand infront of the doorway to block my exit, and my hand subconsiously reached for the knife. In a flash I shoved him back against the wall, flipping the knife out and placing it against his neck. His eyes were wide, an emotion present in those scarlet irises that I'd never seen there before. I licked my lips quickly, pressing the blade a little bit deeper into his flesh.
"You've always been weak, Kacchan," I smiled sadly, "that's why you'll always finish last. Villains will inherit the earth. Wanna know why? Because we've lost something. Because we confide in eachother, because there's no one else to turn to. Pro heros are only in it for personal gain. Easy money. Watch yourself, having hero status puts a huge target on your back. I only have so much influence on my family..."
I leaned forward slightly, my lips inches from his. His breath hitched, his whole body tense.

This is what it's like to be feared?

"It'd be such a shame to see such a pretty face spoiled by blood. Unlike Toga, I don't like that look on my men."

I grinned, pulling back as if nothing happened. I turned to leave, when a sharp pain dug into my neck. I made an inhuman cry of pain, my head swivelling just far enough to see him pulling a needle out of my neck.
"W-What?"
"I'm sorry...but I can't let you do this to yourself."
"Y-You son o-of a..."
The world faded into black; the darkness engulfing me with its tempting claws.

❃❃❃

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ :3

ᴇᴅɪᴛ: ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ sɴɪᴘᴘᴇᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴜʟʟsʜɪᴛ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ.