【 sɪx 】

🥦 Izuku POV 🥦

"Alright, keep your eyes ope-Midoriya? Are you even listening to me?"
I gazed up at All Might as he raised his eyebrow at me.
"Mhm," I nodded slightly.
"Ever since you ran off, you've been acting...strange..." He noted, folding his arms, "C'mon boy, 'fess up."
I forced a smile.
"I don't know what you mean," I lied.
"You-"

Bang.

We both looked up at the same building at once. All Might grabbed my arm and dragged me under the shelter of a closed off Bus Shelter. I dared to glance around, but found nothing out of the ordinary. No structures had been broken, no damage done.
"We'll talk about this later," All Might whispered.

Can we not? Please?

"...Alright."

***

💥 Katsuki POV 💥

Step. Step. Step.

I watched as I stepped through the small puddles littering my path, finding the image rather calming. My body felt weak, almost completely numb from crying, but I couldn't go home. I couldn't face Ma...not yet. The rain was still falling at a steady pace, which surprised me. It never usually rains like this.
No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't block out shitty hair's words from earlier.

"When are you going to accept that he's dead, Katsuki?!"

"When will you let yourself be happy again with someone other than Izuku??"

"Do you think he'd like you to spend the rest of your life in depression?? Huh??"

"he's still gone."

"Wake up. I can't let you delude yourself like this..."

I shut my eyes tight. What if he's right? What if I am just trying to deny the facts. What if I really am just deluding myself into believing that he's still alive? ...Maybe I should try to...just move on...

"Come, Midoriya. Let's go for now."

Wait.

I gazed around me, trying to find the source of the voice. I managed to see two figures standing across the street, one slightly taller than the other. A flash of green hair was all I could see poking out of the shorter boy's hood, and I froze.
"Deku...?" I whispered in shock.
"Lead the way," Deku replied to the man.

I'd recognise that voice anywhere.

"IZUKU!" I screamed. He stilled, and turned around. He looked alot paler than the last time I saw him, his eyes wide with surprise. The man behind him leaned down and whispered something to him, to which he looked conflicted. He wanted to run to me, that much I knew. Deku was like an open book, so easy to read. It was his eyes that always gave him away. Suddenly, he took off running down the street, the man he was with close behind.

I'm not losing you again, Deku.

I gave chase, determined not to lose him. He kept running, not once looking back. Why did he feel the need to run from me? Does he not love me anymore? He dived into an alleyway, whilst the other man kept running down the street. I followed Deku down the alley (Of course), and internally cheered when I saw that it was a dead end. He got to the end, before yelling "Fuck!"
"Deku!" I panted, leaning on my knees for support as my lungs burned for the oxygen they'd been robbed of. He slowly turned around.
"I-I'm sorry I-"
"Not. Another. Fucking. Word." I growled, ultimately silencing him.
"How fucking dare you," I began, "How could you just up and leave me like that?! I watched you die, Izuku! Do you know how much pain I've been in?? Huh?? Do you even fucking give a damn?"
"Of course I do!" he cried.
"Then why did you do it?" I asked, my vision blurring with tears, "...I needed you-"
"It's complicated, Kacchan. I can't go into it-"
"Fuck you," I barked, "You'll tell me right now where you've been, and what was more important to you than me, or I swear to god imma come over there and beat your ass."
"I can't talk about it."
"You can't talk about it?" I snapped, "Seriously, Izuku? What the actual fuck?"
"I really can't. I'm sorry, but I can't. You 'needed' me once, but you don't need me now," He spoke, his voice hoarse with emotion, "you have Kirishima. You moved on. I'm happy for you, but I have a job to do, and you're wasting time."
"That's bullshit!" I yelled, "I never fucking moved on!"
"It's okay," He smiled through his tears, "I want you to forget about me."
"You're not leaving me again, Izuku, I swear-"
"Goodbye, my love."
A sharp blow to the back of my head, and everything went dark.

***

🥦 Izuku POV 🥦

I rushed to his side as soon as he fell unconsious, holding him in my arms with care. All Might dropped the metal pole he had hit Kacchan with, watching me curiously.
"How hard did you hit him?" I panicked, "I can feel a bruise forming already!"
"I did what needed to be done, Midoriya, we can't have Bakugou ruining our mission."
I remained silent, just running my fingers through Kacchan's blonde hair as I stared at his features.
He's not changed a bit.
"We need to go-"
"I'm not leaving him out in the rain," I interrupted. All Might sighed.
"Bakugou's a big boy now-"
"I don't care," I replied, "I will not leave him in this alley. No way."
He stared at me as he assessed the situation. I could practically hear his brain ticking away for a quick solution.
"Alright," He held his hands up, "I'll take him home."
"And me?"
"You're coming with me...you'll just have to be careful not to be seen."
I nodded slightly. I smiled down at Kacchan.
"I really do have the world in my hands, don't I?"
"Oh god, you're going all sentimental, aren't you?"
"Is it illegal?" I responded.
"It should be," He cringed. I glanced back down, gently pressing my lips to his forehead.
"I love you," I whispered, "Even if you don't love me too."

▪*:・°✧°・: *▪

Word Count: 1024

Published: 17/07/2018

 ᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏɢɢᴏ :'D