3

"Kookie!" Taehyung jumps straight on to Jungkook, making him fall over with a yelp.

"I've been so bored!!!! WHERE DID YOU GOOOO?!" Taehyung shouts as he playfully tugs on Jungkook's ear with his teeth.

"Hyung please. Let me eat. I'm starving." Jungkook whines as he pushes the elder off him effortlessly.

"Here Jungkookie." Namjoon says as he places a piece of chicken onto the table. Jungkook's eyes turn amber and before the others know it, a black wolf appears in Jungkook's place. He lunges himself at the chicken and full on devours it.

"Jesus Jungkook." Hoseok says from behind him. Jungkook turns around and growls, teeth blood stained from the meat.

"Hoseok, since you snuck out, you're sleeping right here tonight." Namjoon says, making hoseok's eyes shoot open.

"What!" Hoseok screeches. Jungkook chuckles to himself as he licks his sharp canines.

"You wandered off. That's your punishment. You're sleeping in the most uncomfortable place in the den. No more complaining unless you want to sleep outside." Namjoon threatens.

"But! I was just following Kookie!" Hoseok whines. Namjoon's eyes turn orange and Hoseok immediately backs away, lowering his head.

"Namjoon-ah, wasn't that your dinner?" Taehyung asks as he eyes the bone that sits on the table. Jungkook looks back at the bone and feels instant guilt.

He winces and his amber wolf eyes go wide.

"It's okay Jungkook. I wasn't that hungry. I'll live. Plus, you needed to be fed. It's fine." Namjoon says. Jungkook slowly nods and turns back into his human self, running his tongue over his teeth.

"Taehyung, baby sit." Namjoon demands as he walks up the rock staircase to the upstairs.

"Baby sit? I'm a grown man!" Jungkook shouts.

"You're our little pup." Taehyung coos as he pokes Jungkook's nose. Jungkook only glares at the elder.

"Hobi! You wanna play with us?" Taehyung asks as his eyes fill with excitement.

"No. Go away." Hoseok snaps as he turns into his wolf self before pawing at his bed, making it more comfortable.

"He's moping. Leave him alone." Jungkook hisses. Hoseoks Head peaks up and he growls but Jungkook growls back.

"Come on Kookie-ah! Play with me! Let's go!" Taehyung says as he drags Jungkook into the game room.

-Jimin-

"Uh... Jimin... are you okay? You've been staring at that flower for the last hour." Yoongi asks as he seats himself beside Jimin.

"No it's just... That rose bush. It was perfectly healthy. It hasn't rained, at least not long enough to keep it alive. I wonder..." Jimin trails off. Yoongi's ocean blue eyes go wide before he glances at the red rose in a vase.

"Do you think a werewolf..." Yoongi stops himself.

"Maybe a werewolf planted it and keeps it alive by watering it. Takes care of it." Jimin states. Yoongi stares at him blankly.

"By the way-" Jimin says, smacking the back of Yoongis head. His eyes turn red and he glares at Jimin.

"Don't ever scare me like that again. You already creeped me out enough by snapping that stick." Jimin says. Yoongi furrows his eyebrows.

"What?" He asks. Jimin turns to him as he bites his lip.

"You broke a stick behind me before scaring the shit out of me." Jimin says again. Yoongi shakes his head.

"No, I didn't. I was completely silent." Yoongi says, making a shiver run down Jimin's spine. That means... There was someone else there. Someone watching him.