17

"How do I lock this door??" Hoseok mumbles to himself as his fingers fumble with the door knob. Never in his life has he even seen such a complicated door.

"What the hell are you doing?" The vampire asks, emerging from the bathroom.

"Trying to lock this dumb door." Hoseok spits, violently pulling the knob.

"You idiot! You're gonna break it!" Yoongi shouts, pushing the wolf to the side and moving the handle a few times to see if any damage is present. "You dumbass. Next time just ask me." He growls, turning a lock at the bottom and pushing it in.

"Well I'm sorry that I was trying to be helpful." Hoseok growls back.

"You almost broke the damn door, orange. Now go shower. You stink!" The vampire shouts, pushing the wolf into the bathroom before slamming the door shut.

Hoseok groans loudly. He hates it when Yoongi calls him orange. HATES IT!

"I DONT HEAR THE SHOWER RUNNING!" Yoongi's voice is muffled through the door.

"IM ON IT YOU ASS!" Hoseok shouts, banging the door before stomping to the glass opening of the shower. It is a nice shower, he has to admit.

( A/N: Tf

( A/N: Tf... I'm too poor to even afford toilet paper.)

The orange haired male pulls his tee shirt over his head before peeking inside the stone walling.

"There's two handles... which one do I use??" Hoseok thinks.

"Um... YOONGI!" The wolf screams. The door flies open and the said male stands in the doorway.

"What is it, orange."

"How the hell do I turn on this shower?" Hoseok asks, pointing to the fancy knobs. The vampire sighs.

"It's not that hard you idiot. Just turn the left knob for heat and the right knob for cold. That easy." Yoongi says, turning the metal knobs as water shoots out of them. It takes him a moment to adjust the water to the correct setting before sighing and becoming face level with Hoseok.

"Don't use that body wash. It's mine. And that towel is yours. Don't mix it up with the black one." The vampire speaks, his eyes falling down to Hoseok's bare chest, a slight blush taking over the apples of Yoongi's cheeks.

"Y-Yah. Don't stare." Hoseok covers his upper body.

Yoongi shakes his head. "Right. Sorry. Hurry up, would ya?" Yoongi pushes the wolf inside the shower before walking outside the bathroom and closing the door.

-

-Jimin-

"So... Are we playing this game again where I tell you to sleep on the floor but you sleep on the bed?" Jimin asks, pulling the sheets of his bed down. Jungkook hums.