45

Hey guys! So I'm going to the bts concert down in Dallas! If any of ya are goin, then I hope to see you there! I'm so hyped.
Anyways, here's an update!

-Jungkook-

It feels like half of him is incomplete, a part of his heart and soul missing... the pain seeming to increase by every passing day.
His inner wolf is a crazy one, having chosen a vampire out of everyone to want to mate, but Jungkook is happy that it's someone he actually loves.

But staying away from Jimin this long is starting to get unbearable.. impossibly difficult..
hell, its been getting so bad that he's starting to imagine the blonde boy beside him in bed or in the bathroom with him, his sweet sugar scent that seems to get into his nose without want, making him distracted.
It's all in his head.

"Hey."

The pup looks up to the sound, head spinning lightly around to his older brother whose smiling softly.

"Hi." Jungkook says softly.

"Can I sit?"

"Ya sure." He scoots over on the smooth rock, letting the male sit down.

"What a beautiful view.." The alpha says softly and Jungkook hums.

"Sure is."

There's a short comfortable pause in between before Namjoon sighs in content. "You're thinking about him, aren't you?"

Jungkook lets out a breath of defeat, watching as the sun rises with every second, casting an overnight shadow onto their skin and leaving a small bit of warmth.
"Always."

Namjoon searches the youngers face.. for anything. And he sees if fully clear. All these emotions that he experiences.
Pain.
Love.
Defeat.
Longing.

Everything.

"I'm glad, you know." Namjoon says suddenly, making Jungkook look at him in confusion.

"Glad for what?"

"Glad for you making my life, our life, your life... better." The older says in a hushed calm tone. "And maybe I was a bit against the idea back then, but looking back on it-" he smiles at the other. "I'm so glad that you ran into Jimin that day."

Jungkook's face lifts up into a big smile, showing his teeth and the little pointed canines he has as well. His brother seems to know how to cheer him up.
"Really?"

Namjoon chuckles softly. "Yes. Really." He ruffles the pup's hair and sighs, leaning back onto his palms as he stares at the sunrise, Jungkook lightly mimicking his position.

"Hyung, when we get back, I'm going to ask him if he wants to mate with me." Jungkook says suddenly, his fingers picking at the hole in the rock as he stares ahead of him.
The thought makes him a little nervous because fuck, what if Jimin just.. doesn't want him anymore?
What if the vampire realizes how wrong he is by doing these things and decides to forget about him?

Namjoon lightly places his hand on the youngers, giving a reassuring smile. "I'm sure he'll say yes. I've never seen two people so in love."

"Hyung, but what if-"

"Jungkook, he loves you." The alpha says softly and Jungkook nods with a little breath.

"Maybe you should ask Jin Hyung?"

Namjoon snorts, loudly snorts at that but when he looks at Jungkook to see the seriousness on his face he quickly clears his throat, stopping.
"I don't know. We're not that far into anything yet. I think the most we've done is hold hands."

"Lair."

"What! I'm not lying!" Namjoon screeches out and Jungkook just scoffs.

"Hyung, you guys are cute together. Just like Yoongi and hoseok Hyung."

Namjoon hums at that. "Despite their very different personalities, they mix well together." He says softly. "Even though they're in an argument right now, I'm sure they'll get past it. One apology can go a long way and save their relationship."

Jungkook nods. "I hope it works out. For everyone.." he pauses for a split second before looking up at the alpha. "Does it hurt?.. being separated from him?"

Namjoon gives a sad smile before looking up at the now bright sky, pinks and purples filtering their way through the baby blue clouds.
"Everyday."

-Jimin-

"Jin Hyung?" He calls into the quiet kitchen, peeping his head around the corner with a smile as he spots the taller vampire. He has to tell him about what's happening.

"What is it?" Jin asks, not looking away from the sink as he's currently cleaning the dishes. Jimin sighs at that. His older brother cleans when he's stressed. Overly stressed.

"I've got something to tell you... and it's super important." The blonde says once he reaches the sink, leaning against the side of the counter as he watches the older.

"Okay go ahead." Jin answers absent minded.

"Well let's first start with.. that uh... um.."

"Please Jimin, I don't have time for this shit-"

"Ha-eun knows about our involvements with the wolves, along with our love for them." He says with a glare. "A member of the silver circle survived and that's how she's been getting all this information!"

Jin stays silent at that.. with no expression masking his face.. only... blankness.
"And how do you know this is true?"

"Hyung are you serious?" Jimin groans. "What is the matter with you? You're acting... weird.."

"Well I'm fine." Jin sighs as he places a plate in the drying rack, looking at the smaller. "I'm just tired okay? And I'm really not in the mood for these lies."

Jimin hesitates. "What the fuck?! these aren't lies Hyung! Why aren't you believing me?! I'm telling the truth! Ha-Eun-"

"Stop!" Jin screams out suddenly, making Jimin fall silent.
"Just stop! God damn! I don't need this bullshit from you right now Jimin! Just because you are missing that pup doesn't mean anyone else is in pain or hurting so just shut the fuck up and leave me alone! I don't want to hear anything else about this." It's so sudden, not even being related to the topic that Jimin was trying to convey.
Where the hell did Jin get Jungkook from? That's not at all what they were talking about.

Huffing, Jimin stumbles a bit to the side when the older shoves past him and he's silent, eyes wide in surprise, but also hurt... what the fuck was that?
Never in his life has he seen Jin so... so.. different? Mean?