9

-Hoseok-

Hoseok was awoken from someone pushing him face first onto the floor.

"JUNG HOSEOK!" A deep voice growls as he grabs hoseok's shirt collar and slams him against the wall.

"Where is he." His angry leader says through gritted teeth.

"W-What-"

"Don't play dumb with me Hoseok! Where is Jungkook!" Namjoon screams. Hoseok only looks at him questionably before adverting his gaze to the empty bed. Oh crap. Jungkook's gone... How on earth is he gone?

"Tell me. Now."

Hoseok clears his throat, "Well... That's the thing... I don't really know where he went..."

The grey wolf narrows his eyes, making the fear in Hoseok grow.

"I was asleep the entire time!" Hoseok blurts out. He quickly covers his mouth, looking at the floor, trying his hardest not to look Namjoon straight in the eyes.

"You were what?"

"Listen! I know you're the leader and crap but I need my rest too!" Hoseok is feeling very confident all of a sudden but his conscience kept on telling him that he's dead later, and he knows it. Hoseok needs to speak his mind.

"I get so exhausted and all you do is yell at me! Give me a break Namjoon! Listen, I'm SO sorry that I fell asleep last night. I passed out without even thinking. Plus, I thought he was too drained to go anywhere." Hoseok finishes, leaving a wide eyed Namjoon.

"He wouldn't have gotten far due to his state. Come on." Hoseok says before sliding down the wall to the door, leaving Namjoon behind.

And that's exactly when Hoseok realised what he's done. He just yelled and practically disobeyed his pack leader.

"Good job Hoseok, pack your bags, it won't be much longer before you're kicked out of the pack" His conscience spoke.

"Shut up." He murmurs under his breath as he skips down the stairs, only to be met with a distressed Taehyung.

"Hoseok! I heard yelling upstairs! Also, Namjoon looked really angry this morn-"

"I spoke my mind. Also, Jungkook isn't in bed. Did you see him earlier?" Hoseok asks, taking charge in this "case".

"What? N-No. I didn't sleep at all last night, mostly because I was trying to finish my game and I never saw him come down. Is he in trouble?" Taehyung asks, worry present in his expression.

"If you never saw him leave-"

"He was taken." Namjoon interrupts as he walks down the stairs.

"Taken? Taken like... Kidnapped?" (Did you hear of the kidnapping at school? It's okay... He woke up. Ahaha...... I'll go home.)

"But... Who would come all the way across the woods to kidnap Jungkook? Even further, how did they find him?" Hoseok asks as he turns his direction to Namjoon.

The leader looks very conflicted. Hoseok wondered if it was because he just completely lashed out on Namjoon, but also because they have no lead on Jungkook. He just vanished.

"Who would've taken him? He's practically friends with all of the other werewolves." Taehyung asks. That's when a spark flashes through Namjoon's eyes before turning a dark orange, darker than usual.

"Seokjin." Namjoon growls.

••••
🐝Short update🐝