39

Heyyy....
so I really, really, am sorry for not updating in over a month. This school year is just already 30x more stressful than the last and I haven't been doing so well with rest and eating so I'm trying to take my time on things.
But everything is Gucci Cuz I have a math test tomorrow and imma fail, WHOOP!
Anyways, alas, here's an update.

-Jungkook-

Fresh colors of pink and purple leak into the room, soft and warm as it hits Jungkook's skin. For once, it's not cold. Maybe it was a dream?? Maybe it was all a Dream.
His eyes fall to the little digital clock at his left. 4:30 am
Break of dawn. He has to leave now.
But he doesn't want to.

"Jimin-ah.." Jungkook says quietly, shaking the other softly.
It's a beautiful sight. The way the vampires blonde hair is sprawled across his bare chest, brown roots growing in. The dark bruises littered across Jimin's chest and thighs.
Everything is just beautiful.

"Jimin." He says again.

"Fucking- what!" Jimin screeches, looking up at Jungkook with squinted eyes. The wolf can't help but coo at the others tone.

"So cute." He squishes his cheeks. "It's time for me to leave." His hand drops, eyes falling back to the window. "It's dawn."

Jimin is now fully awake, eyes big and soft. "Kookie..." He whispers, sitting on the tallers lap and connecting their lips in a soft kiss. "I...I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go either Jimin but I have to."

"Please don't go." The words come out broken, a little tear droplet falling onto jungkook's bare chest.

"No no no don't cry baby." He's quick to wipe the tears, cupping Jimin's face softly.

"I'll come back. I promise. But right now I have to leave." He whispers.
Jungkook knows that it won't be a while til they see each other again. And Jimin knows that too.

"Why can't we... just run away?" The blonde asks quietly, his fingertips brushing softly against Jungkook's chest.

"Because it's never that easy. You and I both know that." Jungkook sighs, sitting up and placing their foreheads together.

"Jungkook, I lo-" The sentence is cut short and suddenly, Jimin's body lunges to the side, a ear cringing sound of hurling replacing it.

"Jimin!" Jungkook gasps, sitting up and placing his hand on the others back. "Jimin, are you okay?!!"

The vampire tries to reply, opening his mouth but liquid replaces his words, grotesque grumbles and bubbling in the others throat. "G-Gukkie" Jimin cries, tears flowing down his cheeks as he throws up more.

Worry fills Jungkook's gut, looking around frantically for a solution. Should he get Yoongi?!!! What if someone sees him!
'God dammit Jungkook! Wake up! Your mate is in pain! Fucking idiot!'
Jungkook shakes his head, wrapping his arms tightly around Jimin's waist as he attempts at pulling the older up but he receives a cry of pain, the screech suddenly making him loosen his grip.

Oh my fucking god- he just hurt Jimin! "H-Hyung! I'm so so sorry oh my god." He says shakily, scared out of his mind and doesn't know what to do.