path of the wind

song: joe hisashi - path of the wind

//this is like a soulmates au! so uhhh here you go

you both sat down. "connor,i wonder what it's like to be an android.is it painful?" you said. "it's like being human,with a little exceptions." connor said. "hm." you said,smiling softly.you look towards the sunrise.it was a vivid mixture of purple,pink,and orange.you got up. "connor,i must leave." you said. "the sun is rising." "you can't leave me!" you gave him a kiss on the lips. "nonsense,connor.i never leave you,for always i am in your thoughts.remember,follow the path of the wind."
connor woke up in a flash.sweat dripped down his face.he gingerly touched his lips.he could still feel it.confused,he tried to remember it.but only the words 'path of the wind.'giving up,connor went back to bed.only this time,there was no dream to accompany him.

connor went to the police station to work on the latest case.connor was into his thoughts that he didn't notice that he bumped into someone. "ouch," the person said. "that hurts." connor offered a hand.the person rejected. "i'm fine." the person said. "what's your name? you seem interesting." "i'm connor." he said. "i am (y/n)." you said.connor felt a sense of deja vu.he felt as if (y/n) was the one from his dreams. "well connor," (y/n) said. "i must leave."(y/n) waved. "goodbye." then (y/n) merged into the crowd of numerous people.the entire day,connor could not stop thinking about (y/n) and how the person in their dreams were very similar.this bugged him for days,weeks,even a month. "jesus,connor." hank said. "i've never seen you so lovesick." "actually,this is my first time seeing you like this." connor sighed in frustration. "the person in my dreams said to follow the the path of the wind."he said. "but does it mean?" "exactly follow the person said.follow the path of the wind." hank suggested. "after all,it's windy outside." "and think about it.where would it be windy most of the time?"hank said. "the...park?" connor said.connor shot up out of his seat."that's right!" "the park!" connor grabbed his jacket and shot out the door. "if you don't find the person,come back and we can have a drink!" hank yelled.

connor finally made it to the park.it was kind of hot,but a cool gust of wind blew here and there.connor looked at the night sky.the moon was out.the moonbeams that radiated from the moon graced the park's ground.connor walked around the park.not once or twice,but three times.after he made it back to where he first started,he started to doubt.but connor shook that feeling off.he went for
another walk.then there was a person in the distance.the mysterious figure looked like an ethereal figure.connor kept walking towards the figure until he was face to face with it. "looks like you found me,connor." the figure smiled."well done." connor froze. "you're...(y/n)?"connor said. "indeed i am.i also am the person in your dreams." you said.connor hugged you.you both stayed like this for a moment.you smiled. "never did i thought you would find me." you said. "neither did i." connor said. "neither did i."