Part 1

Part 1:
You were walking down the street and you were really nervous. Today was the day. The biggest interview you've ever had. You were applying for a job at the head office of a tech company. When you arrived you gawked up at the hight of the building. You moved to the city months ago and couldn't believe how far you had come. You knew you wouldn't be working too high up in the ladder at first, although you were very experienced and graduated MIT with an impressive track record. You waited for about 30 minutes to be interviewed and you were shocked to find out you were being interviewed by the CEO himself, the famous James Barnes. He was said to be very mysterious and nobody knew anything about his personal life, but he was deemed one of the smartest entrepreneurs in the business and he was horribly wealthy. You were beyond excited, but really nervous now. If he didn't like you then you didn't have a chance of a job at all.
You were called into a room and there was a desk with two chairs on either side. You took and seat and a few minutes later a man and a lady walked in followed by Mr. Barnes.
When he walked in you could've sworn your heart stopped, he was wearing a serious expression with sharp blue eyes. He carried himself with such prestige and confidence. Your nerves caused you to melt inside and you were desperately trying not to shake. He say across from you and shook your hand. "Nice to meet you, my name is James Barnes, I will be conducting your interview today" he spoke sternly in a very formal tone. His hands were much larger than yours, and calloused in a manly way. His shake told you he meant business, but it felt like a hug. It's almost as if he could feel your anxiety and wanted to comfort you. You introduced yourself and the interview begun.