Chapter 6

Carter's POV

I woke up today in a good mood. Alice had woke me up this morning, we had breakfast with dad. Once we finished we all headed out. Dad is taking Alice on a trip to see Charles. Dad stepped down 2 years ago, and so did his right hand Charles. Charles has a son who is also 6, He now lives a town over and Dad goes over there with Alice at least twice a month. Alice and Charles son Jake are best friends, and dad and Charles are best friends. It also gives dad a reason for getting Alice away from the gang for a bit.

Anyways I am now late cause Jasper, my best friend and right-hand, texted me last minute for me to pick him up. We are pulling in and I see a car in my parking space. Slowly I get angry. I let out a aggravated sigh and let it go cause obviously their new. I park beside the car and get out. A crowd slowly dissipates at the front door.
   As we walked up to the door i saw Sarah, the school cheerslut.. I mean captain.... On the ground.  She didnt look physically hurt so what happened? I asked myself. Without stopping i walked past her and towards the other guys. Yeah in the last 3 years ive grown a few more friends, when the thing with dad happened i had a few "friends" but werent close to them. But now we are all good friends. There's Tyler, Jack, Mark, billy, Bob, and Joe. Once me an jasper got to them, they were all talking about having a new kids at school. I bet his ass is the one who parked in my spot. I thought, making myself angry again. The finally bell rang, breaking me out of my thoughts. We are late.. Again. I thought with a smirk. Me and Jasper ended up with almost the exact same schedule so me and him walked to first period when we got to the class the pushed the door making it burst open. As we walked in the teacher was already on our asses, hes acting like its the first time. We had a small argument but it was mechanical by now, and I hardly payed attention. Once we finished with his annoying ass I turned to go to my seat. Only to see some girl sitting in it. "Ughhhh today just keeps gstting better" I mutter under my breath. As i walk up to her I hear jasper sigh and walk to the other side of the class room. Why is he over there?
  I walked up to the girl and stared at her for a minute. Her hair was covering her face, her head was down, all I could see was her blonde hair.
   "Get out of my seat." I said in a stern voice. She didnt move. "Out of my seat" a bit louder now. She didnt even act like she noticed. "I SAID GET OUT OF MY SEAT!" I roared, my voice echoing off the walls of the class room. She didnt even flinch. As i was about to rip her out of the seat, Jasper came up and put his arm on my shoulder. He's always been the mellow of the both of us. I didnt like people who disrespected me, ignored me, or were just plain stupid, and never let shit slide. He knew whem to pick a fight and when not to, he knew when to cause a scene, and he could read people easily. He flicked his head to where he was sitting a minute ago. He looked into my eyes, and i knew he wasnt gonna give up. Begrudgingly I walked over and slumped into the seat.
   After a few moments the teacher began talking. "Alright class we have a new student today. Ms. Taylor's?" He said, turning his attention to the girl in my seat. About 2 minutes of the whole class staring at her, I watched as her body moved up and down as if she was sighing. She lifted her head up and took out a ear bud... Thats why she wasn't answering me. When I saw her face, my heart stopped. Shes gorgeous. "Will you introduce yourself Ms. Taylor" the teacher asked. Why does that name sound familiar? She looked at him a moment longer and then laughed. She put her ear bud back in and put her head down again. Ugh i hate this seat, I feel so exposed. Soon the class ended and everyone filed out. In the rest of my morning classes, she was there. In my seat. With her ear buds in and her head down. I was beyond pissed. I always stayed back to see if i could get her alone. Finally the last morning class before lunch. The bell rang signalling the end of class and the beginning of lunch. I was about to get up, when she lifted her head. I saw a flash of a smile as she looked at the clock. As soon as it came the smile was gone. Her eyes shifted to the stidents filing out of the class. Ahe turned towards the wall and began packing her bag. As the last student left the class room i walked to where she was sitting. After a moment she went to stand up. I placed my hand on her shoulder successfully pushing her back down.
   Slowly she turned her head and looked at me. She took out one ear bud and spoke. "What?" She asked as if she was bored. What the fuck! Who does she think she is! All thoughts of her gorgeous body with mine vanished. "Thats my seat." I said through gritted teeth. All she did was laugh and push passed us. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK!  I yelled in my head. I quickly glanced at Jasper who was just as shocked as me. We followed her out of the classroom and pushed her into the lockers. She paused for a second which caused me to smirk. Then she straightened out and starting walking away again.
   She didnt get far before I pushed her into the lockers again. Another pause, then she.. Growled? The fuck? She turned around and glared at us. And honest to god, she scared me. My smirk grew at the reaction i was getting. Then she turned around again. As she tirned around i reached out to grab her but got her ear buds instead. With that she turned around amd got ready to punch me. Oh I want to see you try princess, I thought and my smirk grew once again.
   Just as she was about to swing her phone rang. I watched with hidden amusment as she pulled her phone out and answered it without looking. "Hello." She answered. After a pause she spoke again. "This is she." Now I'm curious. Who is she talking to. After a second her face changed from complete rage to concern. It looked as if she didnt even think. She turned towards the exit and ran.
    Running after her me and Jasper yelled trying to get her attention. "HEY!" God shes fast! Whats wrong? Who was that? Whats going on? We ran out to the parking lot and she ran to the car thats parked in my parking spot. Does this girl steal everything thats mine? I groaned again and started walking to her. As I got closer, i saw her take out little girl clothes. The fuck? Now im utterly confused.
   I watched as she closed her trunk and ran across the street. As she ran inside the elementary school I stopped in my tracks and was dumbfounded. What just happened?
    She took my parking spot, stole my seats in all my classes, went to punch me, and ran out in me. What the fuck! Who is she?
    We walked back inside and found Bob at our lunch table. "Bob?" I asked. "Yo?" He answered. "You know the knew chick?" I asked him. "Um i know of her. Why? Whats up?" He replied slightly worried. "I need to know everything there is about her. And I need to know fast." I ordered. "Yes boss." He replied looking down slightly. After apologising to him for ordering him to do something that wasnt about the gang. The rest of lunch went by fast, as well as the rest of the day. The girl never came back.
     As we walked out to the parking lot, her car was gone. When did she leave? And what happened? And then the question came up again. Who is she? That question kept running through my mind, it was more promentant than all the rest and kept repeating. I hope Bob finds something soon.  With that thought the boys and i went to football practice.