First

| 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 |

I woke up to the loud sound of ringing of my doorbell. I groaned in annoyance as I was clearly not in the mood to wake up at this hour but sigh in frustration as I sat up and yawned, gently rubbing my eyes.

'What day is it again?' I thought to myself as I clearly have no idea how long it has been since I went out of my room and had seen the sun. 'Ugh!' I grunted as the ringing continued.

Lazily, I got out of bed and wore my bunny slippers before sluggishly walking out of my room and then down the stairs to open my door.

I squinted my eyes, adjusting to the sunlight and heavily sighed as I saw who it was or rather were. I softly smiled as I saw Jennie, Lisa and Rosé. I should have known they'd visit sooner.

"Jisoooooooooooooooo!!!" They all said in unison, loud enough for even my neighbors to hear, making me cover my ears in defense. They altogether then went closer to me, locking me in a tight embrace.

How long has it been since I last had a hug from someone? I could no longer remember.

After the cuddling session we had, I stepped aside and let them inside my home. Not minding the fact that it was clearly in a mess. I was too lazy and tired to clean everything up, after everything that has happened over the few months.

I sluggishly led them to the living room and made them sit on the couch as I sat on the floor, crossing my legs. The three of them just sat there, looking at me with sad eyes. I scoff at their expression and rolled my eyes.

"I don't need pity." Was all I said as I went to face the television and grabbed the remote control on the coffee table to randomly switch the channels as there was nothing 'interesting' to watch at all.

"Jisoo-ah?" Rosé said as she went to sit beside me to grabbed ahold of my hand, tightly squeezing it.

I faced her and tilted my head to the side waiting her to finish.

"How have you been?"

At that moment, I had no idea what to respond at all as I began to sob loudly muttering incoherent sentences filled of I's and soft whimpers.

Rosé side hugged me immediately and rubbed my back in small circles.

"It's okay Jisoo. We're here for you." Lisa said as she went beside me too and patted my head.

Jennie then back hugged me while muttering "Everything will be okay. You don't have to face everything alone. You can count on us." She said as she snuggled her head on my right shoulder.

"We love you Jisoo-ah." They altogether said in unison.

"Please stop blaming yourself for what happened that night." Rosé said as she wiped away my tears.

Yet I cried harder after that, as I let out all my frustrations and sadness, slowly welcoming their warm embrace. Temporarily forgetting the fact that I just had lost my family...including my father, mother and younger siblings in a car accident as we were on our way home from my piano recital three months ago. I was the only survivor to have survived the crash.

People have said that I was lucky to have a chance to live up to this moment.

But if I were given the chance to choose, I'd rather have died in that moment too, along with them.