Sixth

| 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 |

It was a Wednesday. The only day where we all four could have the same classes together: 'Music and Dance'.

I hurriedly ran inside the studio and saw that the teacher was still not in sight. I sighed in relief as I made my way towards the girls, greeting back the students who waved hi at me.

"Told you we should have picked you up." Lisa said as she hung her right shoulder to mine.

I rolled my eyes at her remark, removing her hand from my shoulder as I sat exhaustedly on the couch, her following me.

"I told you it's alright to not pick me and send me off on Wednesday's. I need to exercise from time to time too you know." I said while gaining back my breath. "Besides I made it just in time." I continued.

"Well barely." Jennie said.

A couple of minutes later, BTS arrives altogether, being loud and rowdy as ever, disrupting the silence that was long gone since they arrived.

But nobody minded, as they were just being goofs and lighting up the mood of the class.

Soon enough the instructor arrives and started giving us the instructions for our first assignment.

Our instructor already gave us the freedom who to work with as he said that it would wield into better results if we were comfortable with the people we work with.

Though there was a condition, it was that 3-4 members were only allowed. So of course, I was in a group with Lisa, Jennie and Rosé.

BTS decided to divide themselves into two groups, the vocal line consisting of Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Seokjin and the rap line consisting of Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Okay, guys listen up! The task is to be performed this Friday. All you have to do is present your own composition, whether it be a song, dance, rap or all of them! Just be creative. Make sure you work together. I want this to be a blast! I'll be inviting an audience so please! Don't disappoint me. Goodluck and make use of your time wisely!" Mr. Wang said aloud enough for all to hear. He dismisses the class and everyone starts practicing and brainstorming with their groupmates.

"So. What should we do?" I asked out of the blue.

"Should we sing or dance?" Rosé says while tilting her head to the side.

"Can't we rap?" Jennie says, obviously looking forward to rap again after a long time.

"Can't we do all? I'm sure we have some songs saved up that we could totally perform this Friday." Lisa suggests and we all smirk at the thought.

Rosé picks out the portfolio of our own original song compositions and favorite hits from her backpack and we all start to pick out random music sheets, debating which one we should totally slay this Friday.

In the end, we all decided to perform our own song 'Forever Young'. We all discussed about the line distribution and began practicing.

The tune and beat for the song, was made by yours truly and along with Rosé, while Jennie and Lisa teamed up for the choreography.

"Okay girls, let's slay this Friday's recital. Okay?" Jennie exclaims out loud and we all did our handshake as we all shouted "Blackpink!".

"Hey!" Hobi, also known as Hoseok says as he neared us, "You guys all done with the preparation?" We nodded in response to his question.

"Great! Can we all go out and have some pizza and bubble tea then?" Jimin exclaims out loud and the girls and I stared at each other before agreeing to his offer.

"Okay then. Let's meet up at the usual place." Yoongi says before fixing his beanie before waving goodbye as the three went out along with the rest of the boys.

Seokjin turns again to look at me and gave me a reassuring smile, knowing how I feel at times like this.

Jennie notices the tension between us so she nudges Lisa and they both started teasing me, Rosé not sure of what was going on started giggling cutely.

I blushed in embarassment and went to grab my bag before heading out too.