Third

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 ( 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 )

| 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 |

I groaned in annoyance as I tossed and turned on my bed, grabbing a hold of my alarm clock that has been constantly ringing, waking me up from my deep slumber.

I snoozed the alarm and sat up in bed while stretching my arms upward, still yawning.

I squinted my eyes adjusting to the little light from the room caused by my window curtains being slightly open.

I turned my head to the side and went to grab my phone from my sidetable, checking any new messages or notifications.

I smiled slightly as I saw that I received morning messages from Lisa, Jennie and Rosé. I tapped their messages and replied a smiley emoticon before shutting my phone and rushing to the bathroom to take a warm bath.

Today is the start of my Third Year in College, it's been two years and three months since the incident and I still hadn't fully moved on.

But I act like I'm fine in front of everyone else, as I do not wish to be a burden to anyone. I don't want them to see me at worst. Not even once.

After taking a shower, I hurriedly went to wear my outfit of the day, a simple white long-sleeved shirt and a light pink short skirt, with some plain white high-heels to match the outfit.

I hurriedly brushed my hair and then went to get my mini sling bag and phone before rushing down the stairs towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

I put on my apron and started making some omelet and toasted bread. I placed the cooked omelet and toasted bread on a plate, removing my apron and started my way to the fridge to get a glass of milk.

Once everything was set, I sat down and started eating my breakfast timidly, while glancing at the clock to check the time.

A loud honking sound was then heard outside. I giggled while shaking my head, I placed the empty plate and glass on the sink as I grabbed my stuff and went out.

I see a black Ferrari car parked near my front porch, the car window sliding down, revealing Lisa waving her hands frantically at me.

I locked my door, and briskly walked to her car. I went to sit at the passenger seat as it was my favorite spot next to the driver's.

Lisa greets me with a smile as I gave her a flying kiss, I turned around and gave flying kisses to Rosé and Jennie who were situated at the back seat. Rosé giggles while Jennie winks at me.

Lisa then starts driving to school while Jennie starts a beat as Rosé and I starts singing.

I smiled, a little bit, while singing along with Rosé. The ride was short as my house was just three blocks away from the school.

We soon arrived, Lisa parks the car and then we all head out altogether, strutting our way inside the school building. The students watch us as we pass by them, some waving their hands, some smiling at us and some just simply looking at us.

I simply nod my head in recognition and smile at them. Among the four of us, I am the friendliest and most approachable. Our group, consisting of us four, is called Blackpink.

People look up at us because of our looks, intelligence, attitude and talents. But to us four, we simply see each other as normal people, not as the royalty others see us to be.

Aside from our group, we also have BTS, a group of 7 equally intelligent, good-looking and talented boys, whom we treat as our own brothers and great friends.

The school bell rings, signaling that first period classes are about to start. We four then headed to our separate classes, as we were sadly not blockmates this semester, except for Jennie and Lisa who share the same classes.

I waved goodbye to the three of them as I rushed inside my room that was opposite with theirs, not wanting to be late for my first class of the day.

I opened the classroom door and walked my way to the back, closest to the window. Some students who came in earlier before me greeted me with Hi's and Goodmorning's as I smiled at them all.

I sat down on my chair and went to stare outside, hoping that the day soon ends so I could finally sleep and take a break from the act I put up for everyone.