Seventh

| 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 |

"Excuse me. I just needed to take a call." I said loud enough for everyone at the table to hear, as I stand up and excused myself out of the cafe.

I breathed out a heavy sigh as I went further away from where the others were, a place enough to be far so no one could see me crying, again.

I pretended to be busy dialling a number and calling someone when in fact I wasn't at all.

I just needed an excuse to be out of there. I couldn't keep up with my act. I couldn't keep up a happy face for that long.

That was my weakness. The more I see other people happy for so long, the harder it is for me to keep up with my act.

I sobbed silently as I didn't want to make a scene. I neared the spot where hanging flowers were at and looked up at them. Hoping that the scenery calms me down a bit.

I got startled as I felt a hand brush on my head, patting it softly, as if comforting me. I turned around and saw Seokjin with a sad smile.

"Yah~ You're crying again. You know how sad that makes me." He said, pulling me in closer for a hug. My head was placed on his chest, making me smell his scent, that of honey and lavender, making me feel calm and relaxed.

I wasn't fazed by the fact that anyone could see us right now, what mattered to me was that I felt safe, in his loving arms.

"You know you should stop being insecure towards others being happy Jisoo-ah, when you could be happy too if you allow yourself to be." He said rubbing circles on my back.

"I don't know how to." I said, honestly as I sobbed softly, rubbing my nose on his chest.

"Start with forgiving yourself. And everything else will follow." He said as he held my chin and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

I smiled, a little at his remark.

"That'll take time." I said as I went to hang my head low.

"Then take all the time you need. You really don't need to rush yourself." He said smiling at me while pinching my cheeks.

When I looked fine and felt a lot better, Seokjin held my hand and dragged me back inside.

He really knows what to say or do to make me feel a lot better.

I can't grasp the thought as to how he manages to tell that I was lying or not, or when I was fine and not.

I guess we've known each other so long, he's understood how I act, think and behave just like I am with him.

I barely noticed that we were already inside, still holding our hands and smiling fondly at each other until Namjoon spotted us nearing the table and teased us aloud, making the others turn their heads at us.

"Oooh! Are you guys dating or what?" Rosé teased.

"Or maybe they're already secretly are together already!" Jimin said aloud, standing up and pointing at us with his finger. "Spill it you two! No secrets!"

I blushed as Seokjin just bent his head down, rubbing his neck in the process and we soon slowly loosened our intertwined fingers.

"No we aren't."

"I badly want to but she doesn't me to."

We both said at the same time.

I blushed more at his honest answer as he just looked at me with a smile.

The others bursted into giggles and whistles as they teased us more.

"Yo-you want to date me?" I stuttered looking at him.

"I already confessed two years ago. And still you're oblivious of my feelings? Really Jisoo-ah?" He said poking my cheek.

"Oh. I thought you were just being friendly." I said as I blushed more.

The girls slapped their foreheads as the guys grunted at my remark. Was it my fault that I'm this way? I've had a lot of things on my mind. Could I possibly handle being in a relationship? Do I even deserve to be loved?

"But hey no rush. I completely understand Jisoo-ah. I'm willing to wait more. If it's for you." He said while tilting his head to the side smiling.

I smiled back at him and muttered a soft thank you.

"So shall we finish eating and call it a day?" Seokjin said as he led me back to my chair.

Everyone seems to have wanted to tease us more, but Seokjin 'kindly' blackmailed them that if they wouldn't shut up...He'd have to tell everyone's crushes making them finally shut up for once.

I smiled contentedly as I finished off my slice of pizza and bubble tea.