Fourth

| 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 |

The second bell rings, and a strict looking professor enters the room, silencing everyone else up. I straightened my sitting position and showed a neutral face, void of any emotions.

The chairs are still not fully occupied, it seems as if a lot of students decided it was good to absent on their first day, I sighed mentally. They surely with have to face consequences.

The professor coughs aloud while fixing his glasses up. "Goodmorning students. I am your English Professor, Mr. Lee." He says in a loud and husky voice. "I expect you all to be at your best behavior at all times. You're already in your Third Year. So act like it. Am I clear?" He said while staring at us sternly.

"Yes Sir!" We all said in unison.

"Before I begin our lesson for the day, let me first introduce to you some class rules -" he stopped mid-sentence as the classroom door opens abruptly.

A young man, clad in a light blue polo shirt and black denim jeans and white converse with a black bag lazily hung on his left shoulder came in.

The ladies, except me, started squealing at the sight of the boy while the boys stared in awe at him. I muffled a laugh as I saw who it was.

"Ah..Mr. Kim. Glad to see you make it to class." Mr. Lee says while Seokjin gave him a smile as he bowed down muttering a sorry before making his way to the empty seat beside me.

He made a funny face, mocking the professor as he continued on with his rules, making me stiffle a laugh. Good thing I was gone unnoticed by the professor.

Kim Seokjin...a member of BTS, and one of the few people I trust the most, is my childhood friend.

We basically grew up with each other, and he was one of the fewest people to have seen me at my best, and even my worst by accident.

But I was glad...that even he had met me at worst, he chose to keep his mouth shut. And not tell it to anybody. Just like how I asked him to.

Seokjin gave me a cheeky smile, and I rolled my eyes at him in response. But he just laughed at my reaction as he went to grab ahold of my hand and pulled my right sleeve up, checking my wrists. He sighed in relief as he saw that no 'wounds' were there. I smiled bitterly at him before grabbing back my hand.

"I didn't do anything stupid this time..." I said as I focused back on the teacher. Seokjin gave out a small smile. "Yet." He automatically turns his head to me sending me a glare while I wink at him.

"Don't go hurting yourself again just like last time. I get hurt when you do too." He said pouting and I smiled at his cute reaction.

Classes went on just like it normally does. And soon enough, lunch time came. Me and Seokjin walked side by side towards the school canteen for lunch.

We made our way to the back, where the rest of Blackpink and BTS were sitting at. Seokjin offered to treat me lunch, like he usually does when we were freshmen and sophomores.

So I sat at the table waiting for him to return with our meal. Jennie kept teasing me about how close Jin and I were, which made Rosé squeal in delight and Lisa winking at me. While the rest of the BTS members were saying aloud that their favorite ship was sailing.

I blushed in embarassment and kept my head hung low. Silently sending daggers at them.

Seokjin then came back with a tray on each of his hands, balancing them well as he cooly made his way to the table. He then sat beside me, passing me my part and soon enough, everyone starts eating.

Rosé who sat beside me at my right, while Jin was at my left, kept telling me jokes, making me 'laugh' in short breaths.

But they weren't purely genuine as they seemed to be.

And I knew, Jin knew that as he was side glancing at me while finishing off his meal.

Rosé was a funny girl and so were her jokes. And I had taken a liking to hearing them. I really do enjoy her company. But in general, I wasn't purely happy with my life at all as I was still mourning for my parents and siblings' death.

And only Jin knew the struggle I was keeping inside of me.

Because he saw who I was, when I was alone, and not in front of anybody.