Last

| 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 |

After the show everyone packs up and change.. still feeling hype about the entire performance.

I smiled while watching Lisa and Jennie take cute pictures together as Rosé acts as their photographer.

I continued removing my makeup, oblivious to the fact that Seokjin was approaching me, with a bouquet of flowers behind his back.

A pat on my shoulder made me turn around after fully removing my makeup. My face heats up as I saw him.

He smiles and hands me my favorite flowers, white roses and yellow tulips. I smile at him as I grabbed them from his grasp.

"I guess none of us won the deal." He shyly smiles as he bent his head down.

"I guess so. But your group was also pretty good you know."

"Ah, so were you - I mean your group was awesome too!"

"So."

"So."

Then there was an awkward silence. Seokjin clears his throat and stares at me seriously.

"Can I still ask you out for a date? Even though we didn't get the highest rating?"

"Well..."

"I'm sorry. I know we made a deal. I apologize for being so persistent Jisoo-ah. Forgive me. I understand that you don't want to-"

"But I actually do."

"What?! I mean...are you serious right now?"

"Do I seem to look like I'm kidding?"

"No. Of course not! It's just that I never thought you'd finally agree."

"I apologize Seokjin-ah. You must have waited for me so long."

"I didn't mind waiting actually."

"So you don't mind waiting a bit more then?"

"Uhm-"

"I'm kidding! I really have been wanting to go out with you for a while now."

"Really?! I've been meaning to hear a yes from you too! I mean...why the sudden change?"

"Do you want me to change my mind about agreeing?"

"No! Please don't! What I mean is...what made you consider going out with me this time around?"

"Well...uhm.-"

"What's wrong?"

"Beca-cause..I -"

"It's okay Ji-"

"It's because I like you too Seokjin-ah!"

Seokjin freezes and soon gets flustered as I turn red too as everyone in the dressing room stares at us both before squealing and whistling aloud.

I cover my face with my hands in embarassment as I felt like dying from the stares everyone were giving.

Gosh, I totally have said that aloud. Seokjin recovers and approaches me, removing my hands and pulling me by the waist, making us closer to each other.

"You like me too?" He says as I laid my head on his chests as he stiffles a laugh. "Do you really like me Jisoo-ah?"

I nod my head slowly and he smiles.

"The ship has now fully sailed at last!" Rosé and Jimin remarked and high fived each other.

The rest of the gang bursts into laughter as Seokjin hugged me more.

"You don't know how happy I am right now Jisoo-ah. So about the date, see you tomorrow at 4pm? I'll pick you up."

"Will there be lots of food???"

"Aish you know me. Food is life, so of course there will be food."

"I can't wait for tomorrow then to come."

"So do I."

"So lovebirds. Enough being lovey dovey. Let's all head out now and go celebrate for the success of the show and for this miracle that happened to you both." Yoongi says as he drags Hobi and Jimin out, us following suite after them.

Lisa and Jennie sends me a wink as Rosé gaves two thumbs up as they head out too. Seokjin intertwines our hands together and swings it up and down as we head out as well.

"I like you Jisoo-ah."

"I like you too Seokjin Oppa."

"Ah my heart, my heart" He says as he clutches his shirt.

"Yah, let's hurry up Oppa. I'm starving from all the dancing and singing."

"Okay. But show me your smile first."

I pout as we both stopped walking. Seokjin intently stares at me as I smiled at him.

"Finally."

"Hm?"

"Your smile finally reaches your eyes. Keep it that way. You look more beautiful if you show the real you. Stop hiding behind that mask of yours and let everyone see you at your best or worst. If they left you at your worst then they don't simply deserve you at your best. Just remember that you have us, every step of the way. And we all love you, truthfully. You are never alone."