Tenth

| 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 |

'Breathe in. Breathe out. Come on Jisoo, you can do this! You've been practicing thrice as hard as you usually do. You'll do fine!' I said to myself as I stared at the mirror.

Rosé had been brushing my hair relentlessly while Jennie does my makeup. Lisa had went out to submit our music to the head DJ but soon came back after a few minutes.

After Rosé and Jennie were through helping me, they went to fix themselves up for the presentation. Lisa sat beside me and notices my discomfort and so she went to pat my shoulder.

"Hey don't worry too much."

"What if I make a mistake? I might ruin the entire presentation."

"Are you serious right now baby boo?? Don't think so negatively! You've worked quite hard for this. I'm pretty sure you'll give it your all and everything will be perfect. Remember we were born to slay." Lisa says as she winks at me.

"Okay. Thanks Lisa." I said as I hugged her and gave her a peck on her cheek. She giggles and pats my head.

"You don't have to be perfect all the time Jisoo-ah. Sometimes it's okay to make mistakes. As long as we learn from them. Besides, what use is it, if we were perfect but aren't happy? So, with this presentation...don't aim to perfect it. Aim to have fun while doing it, okay?" She says as she squishes my cheeks and I nod in approval.

"Yah yah, what's going on here?" Jennie says and Rosé quirks her eyebrow up in confusion.

"Nothing..come on let's go out ladies and kill 'em with our performance." Lisa says standing up, and I followed suite. We gathered around and did our handshake as we yelled "Blackpink!" altogether before heading out to the stage.

The instructor gathered us all around and wished us all goodluck. We were the second to the last performers after BTS Rap Line's and following us were BTS Vocal Line's who were the last presentors.

Group after group, time went by and it was BTS Rap Line's turn. The crowd goes wild and hyped up after seeing the three best rappers come up the stage.

They began performing "Cypher Part 3". And we all shout and squeal as the three's charisma and appeal overflow.

The audience cheers on as the instructor tries to calm down the crowd before we began to perform. The light dims as we get into our positions and the music starts playing.

The crowd remains silent as they await for us to give them a full show. As soon as we began singing, the crowd chants and cheers for us, making us more energized to perform on stage, our own song, "Forever Young".

I listened carefully to the beat and dance with groove and style, making sure I gave it my best while having fun.

The crowd continuously cheers for us as we finish off with our song. They all stood up and gave us a standing ovation. The four of us gathered at the center and gave our final blow.

I smiled in relief as we went at the back stage. I didn't make any mistake. And I enjoyed the show.

The girls and I gathered and gave each other a group hug. The entire BTS came over to us and congratulated us for slaying.

The instructor calls the last presentor of the day up on stage. BTS Vocal Line came up on stage, Seokjin sending me a wink before going to his position.

I blushed at his action as Rosé nudged me on my side giggling.

The music starts to play and the mood changes in the auditorium. Everyone stayed silent as the four boys, began their song.

[Imagine BTS Vocal Line singing "The Truth Untold"]

We went made an exit from the back stage, settling ourselves beside the front row audience to have a closer view of their performance.

Everyone stares in awe at the four, the melancholic song piercing into their hearts. I get teary-eyed as I internalized what the song meant.

Ah such beautiful angelic voices, such meaning and depth. The song was a spectacle! Leaving such a huge impact to everyone who was there to witness it.

When it was Seokjin's turn, he sang while looking at me, making me cry unknowingly as we stared at each other. The song finishes and the crowd roars as they purely loved the show.

The instructor comes in front and hushes the crowd, his eyes puffy probably from crying and his voice hoarse from shouting too much.

He smiles before congratulating everyone for quite a stupyfying performance. The crowd remains silent as he prepares to announce the group with highest rating.

"Congratulations to everyone again for truly a job well done! And now...the group with the highest rating goes to!....

BTS Rap Line!!!!! Congratulations boys!!"