♣️♥️ Waitress of Suits♦️♠️

Casino life ain't so bad. You have money, friends, a job, a life, food, shelter, drink, you have everything you need. The only thing you don't got is a soul. But hey, that's fine. Life with no soul was better when you did have a soul.

You held the tray, several shots on it. Mangosteen told ya this went to the roulette table before he went on break. So you carried it over there. The three guests there must have all ordered a Shot. Looking at the ticket, you could tell who ordered what. You approached the table.

"Y'all order one shot whiskey, one double shot vodka, and a tall shot of bourbon?"

You placed all the on the table in front of who you assumed owned what shot. Each guest nodded at you with acknowledgement and all drank their shot right then and there. You assumed right. They all slammed down their glass and resumed their gambling. You took their cups away and back on the tray to bring it back to the bar.

"Tough Crowd today, eh (Nickname)?"

You glanced over and saw Chips Bettington there. You scoffed and rolled your eyes, Continuing to your destination of the bar. You placed the tray on the counter and hopped onto the stool. Miss Martini took the tray behind the the bar to wash. But knowing her and the rest of the tipsey troop, that won't be done for a little while. You turn your head to see Chips still sitting there, awaiting your response.

"A simple thanks would be nice incentive in a while, ya know? I get that they're our guests and all and we need their souls. But waitin in everyone hand and foot? Even y'all after hours at times? It would be nice to know I'm appreciated."

You slumped on the bar. Mister Scotch hopped up and slid down two drinks. One bottle of hardcore whiskey for chips and a nice glass of wine for you. You weren't much for heavy drinking, but win would do you just fine from time to time. You took a nice sip after a sigh. Once Chips took the bottle away from his lips, he gave his reply to you.

"Well thank ya for doing all this. To be honest I expected you to run when we collected your soul like all them no good debtors. But ya didn't."

You put down your glass and awkwardly chuckled out a breath and a smile. You didn't run away, instead you bargained a way to pay off your debt as soon as you could. Working at the Casino for life was better than going to hell after all. You were about to say another thing when a voice behind you and chips rang in your ears.

"Chips Bettington And (Your name), slacking off are we? Don't want the boss to see ya."

You turned your head and saw King Dice with a very disapproving face. You took your wine glass in your fingertips and gave it a last sip. Chips downed the rest of his whiskey bottle. You both slid them down to Miss Martini who took the glasses behind the bar to wash later. You were probably going to be the one to wash them anyways.

"Naw, we don't. Thanks Mister King Dice for the warnin."

You jumped off the stool and fixed your skirt. Being a waitress here meant skimpy shirt and ruffle skirts. You looked like a maid, but you only minded when the Boss was around to sexually harass you at times. Never expected the devil to be a pervert.

King Dice watched you walk off to see if anyone else needed anything. Any tables needed their winnings, any customers wanting some achohol. Chips looked around to see if any tables needed attending to. There was nothing there so he just went to the back to get a head start on the cleaning.

King Dice fixed his tie, keeping an eye out over the casino. That was his job as the manager after all. To manage the bar. King Dice didn't notice any problems tonight, but then again he has witnessed some crazy shit happen right here at this casino. 

But tonight was fine.