♦️♠️Diamonds And Spades♠️♦️

You took out your dice again. A new trick to Master; a new power to control. You played around with the dice, rolling them to see what you get. First roll was a spade and heart combo. It was extravagant. Then you had Clubs and spades, which was the most powerful combination. Diamonds And Hearts was the most captivating one. A music note is just a negated power.

It was odd to you, changing yourself based on the suits given. It was fun though. You even managed to get double hearts, which just made you extremely attractive. It was fun to see the combinations you had.

In fact, you were in the break room during one of your fifteen minute breaks trying out all the combinations when nine other than your manager walked in on you poofing Into the next combination. Diamond and Spade,

King Dice simply walked in to make sure only the people on designated break we're back here when he saw a flash and then you stood there. A black dress with red ribbon like ruffles. You had a scepter and a crown and your necklace has your two dice. Your eyes sparkled, one having the shape of a diamond and the other a spade. He froze in his stance.

"Oh, hey Dice. Just testing out the new trick Hopus showed me. Pretty cool, right?"

You twirled. You would have thought the heart would have turned you into a queen but nope. Diamonds and Spades. You looked at King Dice and it was the most hilarious face you have ever seen him pull. Oh yeah, this was fun.

"What's wrong King Dice? Didn't expect a Queen in this little Casino?"

King Dice snapped out of it. He must admit, you were show stopping. Far better than that Sally Stageplay. He fixed his tie and cleared his nonexistent throat. He kept his gaze away from you as best he could.

"Just clean your act up. I'm sure your shift begins momentarily."

With that, he was gone. You smirked smugly and took the power out of the dice, returnin them to your hand and yourself back to normal. You felt content to be back in your own waitress clothes. You twirled a little, feeling confident in yourself.

You went back out to do your job.