♠️♣️Dance for the Devil♣️♠️

You grumble and smoothed out your skirt. You were called in by the devil, but you didn't want to go in alone. Last time you went in alone... yeah you didn't want to go through that again. So you were in a frantic search for someone to drag with you to go see Satan.

"King Dice!"

You called out. He was just doing some paperwork. Good. He can go sign those ducking contracts later because you don't want to get fucked by a furball perverted god of the underworld. He glanced up at you and rose an eyebrow row.

"What?"

You grabbed his wrist and made him stand up. You almost forgot he has a whole foot on you. You then started dragging him to the back where the stairs to go see the devil were. King Dice certainly wasn't pleased.

"Where on Earth are you taking me!?"

You sighed and stopped. King Dice placed his hands on his high waist sassily. You turned to him and tried putting on your pity face. It normally works on near everyone. The only person you're puty face failed against was the Russian Roulette And Wheezy. But at least Wheezy was a nice guy.

"I need you to make sure I'm not used as a fucking sex toy, dice!"

King Dice stiffened and got the gist. You grabbed his wrist and rushed to his office. You already wasted enough time. Once you got to the giant door you knocked timidly, palms sweatyknees weak and arms heavy. Mom's spaghetti.

"Come in!"

The devil boomed from the other side of the door. King Dice could see your discomfort. No wonder you literally dragged him from his job just to escort you here. You couldn't even turn the doorknob. King Dice sighed and opened the door for you.

"Ladies first."

You nodded at him and kept your eyes in your feet. One foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking through the door. You heard the door shut behind you, even though it was quiet. You turned your head to see Dice there. Thank fucking god.

"(Your name)."

The devil smirked st you, but then saw King Dice stains by the door. The devil did not appreciate you bringing down someone else. Looks like he has a change of plans with what he wants to do with you. 

"Dance."

You rose an eyebrow and glanced back at King Dice. Was this normal? He broke his angry gaze from the devil to shrug at you. He was just as co used as you. You were kinda put on the spot here.

"Dance?"

The devil sighed at your incompetence. The reason he even kept you here is for an u,terror motive, just like the rest of these pathetic souls. Your reason was to excite him, being such a cute girl after all.

"Do a sexy dance."

The devil gave you a gesture to hurry up. He then saw King Dice glaring at him. He felt a smirk grow. Oh this was precious. He gestured for King Dice to come over to his side. He watched his good for nothing lackey walk over confusedly. The girl watched him go over there.

"You came down here, you're watching too."

Purple was hidden in his cheeks, but he nodded in obedience. The devil did have utter control over him. Now you had two people watching you our every move. Greeeeeat. You sighed and tried to think of something. Maybe play some music in your head. Oh, there we go. Got it.

There was this thing you knew. It was like this little clip of animations you would watch with your siblings back at home! They called it an animation meme. There was one called "Papito" which you could do. 

Thinking of the beginning, it wasn't just doing sexy poses in time to the music. Alright, you could try that. You dropped to the ground for the first one. Why not start with the Classic? You laid down with your hand under your chin and legs crossed going at your side. Your whole body was showcased to the two bosses of the casino. First down. You winked and blew a kiss, aiming more for King Dice than the Devil.

Next you brought your legs in and curled them so your knees we're aligned with your chest when you sat up. You brought your hand in front of your knees and the other arm went behind your neck to showcase your breasts. You hated this because the devil was here with the hose perverted eyes of his, other than that this was kinda fun. You licked your lips for extra points. Two down.

The devil was content with this. He knew exactly what you were doing. Poses in time with some music in your head. Fluid movements. The devil glanced over at King Dice. Oh hell. This was priceless! He was literally frozen, straight up like a toothpick and his face was completely purple. The devil swore he could hear his frantic heartbeat from here. Maybe he can further amuse himself with King Dice and the appealing Waitress... 

Meanwhile in that brain of King Dice's he was saving the images in his head for his own personal 2018 calendar. He had to imagine you in a bikini once but that ain't too big of a stretch. He was enjoying himself, and fighting back a perverted smirk.

This was great.