♥️♠️Not So Unwanted Attention♠️♥️

Apparently the boss was right, and results came back in less than a whole day. You kept ignoring King Dice and play flirting with Hopus, Chips, And Mangosteen. Of course, they were in on it since they thought it was YOUR idea. He seemed mad and dissapointed all. Day. Long.

But when he snapped, oh ho, you were going all out. You were flirting with the DEVIL! Yeah, the bet gave you a HUGE confidence boost and he turned out to be better than just your run of the mil perverted guy. He was actually really cool. When he wanted to, he can be the funniest person in the casino. And he wanted to.

So while you were talking to him, you and the devil snuck glances at Dice for his reaction. Whenever one of you looked over he pretended to be doing something or pretended to be joined in a conversation with one of the coworkers. Oddly enough, Pirouletta was out of sight.

"He's Jealous. That's a fact."

The devil snickered as he said a statement. You glanced again, King Dice!s face was brushed with a purple blush and he ordered a drink at the bar from Mister Whiskey. You watched a bottle of wine be slid down into his hand along with two martini glasses. You smirked.

"Well we can step it up a notch, cant we Boss?"

The devil grinned a devilish grin. Well, that's kind of his thing. He was the devil and all. Without warning, he took your hand and spun you around, dipping you like a Tango. He was close , but you were sure he wouldn't kiss you. Right? That's too far. You both looked over at King Dice.

King Dice was.... disturbed. He thought you were trying to go after him! He thought you were betting against Pirouletta to win his heart! Not the blasted Devil's! Don't tell him you folded! No future bride of him will forfeit! His hand was shaking. He angrily poured the glasses of wine and slid the bottle back to Miss Martini.

"It's working."

You stated with a Sly smirk. The devil brought you up and twirled you around a little. Guests who caught this in their attention cheered, persuading you to up your game and give them a show. You glanced at King Dice. He looked pissed. Almost as Pissed as Pissy Prim. This power you had felt all too good.

"Almost too well, Waitress. Shall we give them a show?"

The devil snickered. He was never the one given attention like this. Always his lackies. He never knew how good the spotlight could feel. No wonder you enjoyed what you did. You just smirked and grabbed his hand, spinning yourself around. Once you stopped in his arms, you smiled up at him.

"What do you think, Boss? That's a bet you can't lose."

King Dice was deviststed. He thought this whole thing was about him! Not his blasted boss! He took a sip of one of the wine glasses. He felt his eyebrow twitching. He turned and saw Pirouletta at the other bar stool. Before she could open those Russian lips of hers King Dice shushed her, attention completely on you.

You led the Devil himself in a preforming dance. Dancing with Satan, hmm? Sounds like a great reality show. You did a few side steps with twirls in it. Mangosteen had some tanteralla playing so you kept it up beat. The Devil tried his best to follow along, but he was lacking in timing. You had to show him directly. Partner dancing.

Before long, the music stopped and you were held down in the dip again. The devil was panting like a dog, clearly exaughsted. Meanwhile you had literally no fatigue. Cheers filled the casino. You stood up and looked over at Dice. Pirouletta was with him, but he payed her no mind. The devil was right, he did like it when he had to pursue the woman.

"That was fun, Boss. I owe ya."

With that, you pecked him on the cheek and walked off. Of course, this was just to agitate Dicey Boi. Oh, and get you some extra points with your Satanic Employer.  The devil simply smirked and retreated back to his office. You walked over to the bar.

"Scotch? Tall glass of white wine. I'm feeling lucky today."

You looked over at King Dice, half lidded with confidence and your hand resting in your palm. He was obviously keeping his composure. Pirouletta reached out for his arm protectively but he snapped her away. Ooh, someone's feeling sassy today.

"Darlin, what in the world was that?!"

He spat the words out of his mouth. Mister Whiskey slid your glass down to you. You caught it with your free hand and took a long sip. Too long. Just to agitate him even more. Perhaps if you got him jealous enough, he will have no choice but to either ask you on a date or accept yo ur offer for one. This bet was as good as yours.

"That was show business, Dicey. If you haven't noticed, when I'm out people bet more or add large tips to try and impress me. I'm like that little doll that everyone bids for. If I don't appeal, hey don't bet as much, and we don't earn as much money. You like money, don't ya?"

You reached over and patted the top of his head before sliding off the stool, leaving the glass there for Miss Martini to take care of. What? You weren't wrong. The horny drunk men do tend to flirt more and try to impress you. It's like you're a temptress. Ooh! You like that one! You left, swaying your hips as you walk, with a smirk spread over your lips.

Working like a charm.