♣️♥️Bets♥️♠️

You were doing your job as you were supposed to. Giving drinks to customers, dealing cards, lint what they want, when Pirouletta came literally out of nowhere and spun you out of the scene. She steadied you and glared into your eyes. Pachinko was at her feet.

"Listen, Waitress, I don't like you. Before you were here, I was Dice's favorite. So in the spirit of the casino I would like to make a bet with you."

A bet against little miss Russian Bitch? Oh ho ho now this is something interesting. And this is something that Chips would be eating up. You grinned, taking out a bag of coins you earned. Whatever it is, you wanted to beat Pirouletta.

"I want to see who can woo King Dice First. Whoever gets a date first wins the money and the other person, in front of everybody, has to do something embarrassing the other thinks up. Deal?"

This was good. Very good. Thinking about all the interactions you had with King Dice, this should be very easy. Very easy. You threw your money in between you two, lookin up in those slanted eyes of hers.

"You have yourself a deal."

You stuck out your hand and she shook it. She had so much confidence behind her. She thought she would win this one so easily. You knew the second she got away she would be the one to start flirting with Dice. You can't have that.

You walked away, still having a tray in your hand. Okay she did get the head start she wanted. No big deal. Pirouletta went straight to King Dice, who was managing the Poker tables to make sure there weren't any of his kind (cheaters) there.

Lucky for you, your table was the second card table. A single man who was drunk going agsinst Chips. You walked over there with a proud look on your face my swaying your hips when you walk giving purpose into your steps. Once you got there you slid the man his drink. Chips stopped to talk.

"Woah, our leading lady is snazzy today. What's the deal?"

You smirked, glancing over at King Dice and Pirouletta. Pirouletta had his attention, Crap! Your smirk fell, your swaying hips not enough on their own. You looked back at Chips and whispered to him.

"I have a bet with the Roulette Whiney. Whoever gets a date with King Dice first gets a shit ton of money! AND a date with King Dice! There's no way in losing to that Wheel of Musfortune!"

With that, you walked away. Chips was smiling too, he always loved to be notified of a good bet. He always picks sides. By the end of the night, the whole casino staff will be betting on either you or Pirouletta to get that date. 

You walked by Pirouletta and slammed the tray into her arms. You could hear her go 'oof' when you did so. She gave you a glare and her face was red in anger. You just snakily smiled at her and replied:

"I'm on break. Your shift."

Pirouletta grumbled and went to the bar to see what orders she had to do. When she was gone you made a u-turn back to King Dice. He was about to go do some paperwork but you managed to stop him with a tap of the shoulder.

"What's this? I just can't shake the women off me today~ Whatcha need darlin?"

You know what? Why not just be blunt. Why beat around the bush? He's a con man, a sly devil, a sexy cube. He'll find you out In an instant. You put on your best pity face, because you know he can't  resist it all that well, and you used your sweet voice.

"Would you go on a date with me?"

Apparently time stood still for everyone in the casino. Trays were dropped, glasses were shatters, jaws were on the floor, and Pirouletta was pissed. Hey! That's her new nickname! Pissy Pirouletta!

King Dice looked at you, clearly taken by surprised. Then it clicked in his brain. Why you and Pirouletta never seemed to get along, why Pirouletta has been flriting with him a lot recently, why Pirouletta has been getting severely jealous recently... she wanted him. And you wanted him. This was a brawl, or bet, over his affections. He chuckled Andy ruffled your hair.

"You're going to have to try harder, darlin~ I'm not an easy man to please."

With that, King Dice walked away to go do whatever work he needed to do. All eyes either on him or you. You straightened out your hair with a sly smile streatching over your lips. Where would the fun be if he just said yes? You looked back over at the Pissy Princess. She was still pipin mad. You smirked.

The real battle has only just begun.