♦️♣️Advice♥️♣️

You weren't going to try laying back a little bit. Make tactical moves. He clearly doesn't like it when the woman takes Initiative in the relationship or courting process. So you were going to take a break from all this and let the Prim Pincess wear herself out.

In fact, the Devil called you back today. You have no idea what he wants, but it can't be good. But you were more confident this time. You had your pins, you had your dice. If he tried anything perky he would pay, though it might get ya fired.... then he would lose money on the bet because he went for your side so he won't fire you. Yeah, you were confident.

"Ya needed me Boss?"

The devil was in his throne, playin around with a deck of cards out of boredom. He then slid four cards out on the ground, revealing them to you. They were all four aces. After validating this you looked back up at him.

"I ain't a fair man. When I gamble, I always make sure I win. So I'm here to give you some advice for getting that good for nothin lackey of mine to go on a date with you."

You glared at him and got your club pin off and ready. You aimed it at him and he simply raised an eyebrow. He didn't know what got your panties in a wad. He said he was going to help you. But his name for Dice was nothing to be happy over.

"He ain't good for nothin, boss. Say that again and I will grab my soul and every other you've collected and return them to their rightful owner. And don't you dare say I can't, because you and I both know I can."

The devil rolled his eyes and groaned. You pinned the club back on your sleeve after shrinking it again. The devil flipped over all of the cards except one, the ace of hearts. The color turned from red to pink.

"Alright, King Dice likes to be in charge. He likes to be the person to do the flirting, start the conversation, and all that hoopla. He prefers to be in control. So if you hand him yourself on a silver platter with him being able to pull the strings, he's as good as yours."

You nodded, just as you assumed. You needed to lay back and watch everything play out. Plan tactical moves. You smiled and took out that little heart pin of yours. You let it grow to full capacity before pinning your hair up with it. The devil watched you do so.

"So I just need to be lying in wait until he can't resist? Like a mannequin in a window?"

The devil nodded. You grinned and nonverbally bid him farewell. You walked out of his office back to the casino. You took the heart pin down, it feeling extremely weird. You shrunk it and pinned it to you right sleeve once more.

You saw Pirouletta continue to advance on King Dice. He clearly didn't enjoy that, but he wouldn't try to show it. His eyes and mouth were contradicting eachother. You saw him glance over at you and you simply waved before going straight to work.

King Dice was confused. He normally gets a blow kiss or a twirl from you. He wasn't concerned with humoring Pirouletta anymore. He was a little bit disappointed. It was amusing to see you both fight for his attention. But you literally waved him off. He tried to focus back on Pirouletta but he couldn't.

What's Could the devil had said to you?