♠Dabi♠ Dabi's little princess

Beware the slight daddy kink ahead
I hope you guys like this. 

Also, what is it that makes him so damn attractive.  Like I'm not saying he's not hot but I just don't get how he's so hot.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A painful sigh left my soft pink lips as my eyes caught sight of the clock that hung against the slate gray wall of my living room. It read 12:30.

"I'm done. I'm so fucking done." I whimpered as I pulled my legs to my chest completely ignoring the feeling of my tight red dress riding up my thigh.

"He was supposed to be home to pick me up, three hours ago." My body began to shiver as the cruel truth burned itself into my already wounded heart.

'He hasn't touched you in weeks, he ignores your calls and texts all the time and before you wake up in the mornings, he's gone. He's cheating and it's obvious. '

The stupidity and betrayal I felt effortlessly pushed me into depression and before I could process my actions, I was drowning in my own tears,  the soft cushioning of the couch being my only comfort.

"(Y/n)." Sounded a voice from above me as a hand touched my thigh. My mind said to respond but my body refused it's order and continued to shiver while my heartbreaking cries grew louder.

"(Y/n)." Called the soothing voice again but this time, the feeling of the sofa sinking underneath an unknown pressure accompanied it.

"Princess, come here." The nickname instantly told me who was calling me and I flinched away from their touch.

"Don't touch me, you dirty cheater!"

"You knew?" Questioned Dabi as he moved the hair from my face so that my puffy (e/c) orbs could meet his enchanting blue gems.

"I did and I refused it for so long. But I'm done Dabi."

"You're going to leave now aren't you?" I barely spared him a nod of the head.

"You're really going to pack your things and leave this house without ever looking back." My eyes narrowed in a glare as I remembered something.

"This is my house, you ass."

"Exactly and I won't be leaving so easily. Not when my most prized possession is still here."

"Fine then take it and leave! But I don't want to see you ever again." I grumbled,  blushing as he stood up revealing his tall and attractive back structure.

In my star-struck daze,  I failed to notice the handsome noirette walking towards me.  However, I did notice when he roughly but carefully slung me over one of his broad shoulders.

Instinctively, I began to beat his back while writhing in his unusually strong grip.

"What the hell! I told you to leave!"

"And take my most prized possession with me."

"But..."

"Let's make this clear princess. You're mine no matter if you like it or not and I'll be damned if I'm meant to let you go like some one night stand. So make sure you understand that I don't want to come home and hear you say you're leaving ever again."

"But y-you cheated on me!"

"I know that.  That's why I'm going to do something special for you tonight."

"I don't want your shrimp dick you stupid-" I found myself unable I finish as I was thrown into the car and pinned against backseat.

"We both know I'm far from small." The devilish man hummed as he captured my lips in a dominant yet loving kiss.

Of course, I tried to pull away but this is Dabi we're talking about. Before I could so much as tilt my head, he grinded his hips against mine and pinned my hands above my head.

Grunts and moans echoed around us and I'm sure the neighbors were disgusted by our shameless voices but neither of us cared because we were both too focused on our own motives. That is until he finally let me go and pulled away.

"Look at your hand." Reluctantly I followed the order and my eyes widened at the sight. On my finger was a simple silver ring with the words 'I promise' engraved onto it.

"What does it mean?"

"It's called a promise ring, I have one too. Now promise me you won't do something that stupid again."

"I promise."

"Promise what?"

"I promise that I won't try and leave again."

"Are you talking to me or the car." A growl left my throat and I wanted to retort but the glare that took over the noirette's eyes, stopped me.

"Dabi, I promise that I won't try and leave again.

"I don't know anyone named Dabi.  You might want to fix that for me princess."

"That's too far. I'm still mad at you y'know."

"No you aren't, now say my name." He ordered a bit too eagerly.

"No."

"(Y/n)."

"Fine! I promise that I won't try and leave again.....Daddy."

"And I won't cheat again.  Now come on, I have a problem that only you can take care of."

"I swear!"

"You're hot and bothered too. There's no point in denying it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as my eyes wandered to Dabi who lay naked next to me, clearly tired out.

"You're an ass." I muttered as I got up to bathe but as soon as I looked in the mirror, I jumped back in bed and curled up against the blue-eyed villain.

"So you like it?"

"No, I'm just trying to convince you not to make me go to the base with you tomorrow."

"But that mark looks so good on you." He whined childishly which seriously threw me off guard. After a little more bickering, the stupid noirette fell asleep and I found myself doing the same. But I didn't finally drift off until the image of the message on my hip flashed through my mind once more, leaving a warm smile on my face. After all, it wasn't lying.

I was still 'Dabi's little princess."