Chapter 6: the sadist.

After getting information from kuroka, issei and the others packed their things and went their separate ways. Irina and her group headed east while issei and rias went to the west. While on the road, they made it too a mountain pass. When they entered the pass, it turned out to be a trap, exorcists ambushed them, and the one leading them was none other than Cao cao.

"Happy to see me again?" Cao cao asked smugly

"Not in the slightest." Issei answered

"Oh, and don't worry about your friends in the west. My men ambushed them too." Cao cao mentioned

"How did you even know that we were going be here?" Rias questioned

"You can thank Kuroka. She gave us all the information we needed to know." Cao cao answered

"Damn..." issei in anger

"Sadly, this ends now." Cao cao said

Cao cao points his spear and his men move in. Rias summoned out her claw and slashed 5 of the exorcists in front of her, as for issei he summoned out his boosted gear. After summoning it out and hitting 2 exorcists, he did a promotion to knight, to become more agile. After the promotion, issei used his speed to get behind 2 more exorcists and hit them from behind. The two fought the group of exorcists and won.

"You've improved since last time kid." Cao cao noticed

Issei ready's himself and so does rias.

"You're not the only on who's gotten stronger. Let's see if those improvements make a difference." Cao cao said while preparing himself to fight

Then three of them fought. Cao cao was mainly going after issei knowing he had a longinus, as for rias, she tried desperately to try and hit cao cao with her claw but cao cao kept cutting her off.

"Damn it! Stop ignoring me!" Rias yelled in anger

Suddenly a bolt of thunder dropped down from no where and separated the three. They look around and see a woman with black hair while it was tied into a ponytail.

"My, my, what a surprise. A lord of calamity and a dragon against an exorcist. This can go either way unless, they had an extra set of hands." She said seductively.

"Who are you?" Issei wondered

"I'll tell you after we beat this exorcist." She said seductively.

"Does it matter what her name is? We need to fight!" Rias reminded issei Urgently

After suddenly gaining ally, the three fought cao cao but he was still formidable. After fighting him for a while, he decided to end the fight in one attack.

"Solar flare." Cao cao announced

Then a large ball of light appeared and exploded. Everyone took major damage but rias somehow mustered up the energy to get back up. As she stood up with what strength she had left, the aura around rias's claw intensified. Rias, then swung her claw and claw mark shaped shockwaves were shot towards Cao cao. Caught off guard by the new attack, cao cao didn't have enough reaction time to protect himself and was hit by the shockwaves. After he was hit by the shockwaves, he died. After his defeat, rias walked up to his corpse and used her claw to devour him.

"You fought well but, not well enough. Your soul and body will be devour by my claw and your consciousness will disappear after i devour you." Rias said while her claw devoured his body.