Tennis Boi.🎾

One Month Later.

Kunikida- I can't deal with this anymore *looking at Dazai*

Dazai- *playing tennis on the wii* what on earth are you talking about?

Kunikida- THIS. You're fucking playing tennis that's not even real, you're taking only one simple step just to get to the other fucking side of the court.

Dazai- i read that that Hoshi, Hobi I mean, played tennis when he was younger, so if I do this, I'll get into the perfect korean shape. Then I'll use all my knowledge from those boys and I'll be better than that Taehyung guy!

Yosano- seriously, you're doing this just because Atsushi called Taehyung his ideal boyfriend.

Dazai- EXACTLY!

Ranpo- *sighs* when did you get so crazy?

Tanizaki- after Atsushi saved his ass.

Francis- *from the agency's break room closet* PPPSSSHHH, PUH-LEEZ, he has no ass.

Dazai- no body asked your fucking white ass! You sick twisted old pervy.

Francis- ouch.

Kyouka- before that got weird, why don't you just play regular tennis?

Dazai- because that's for old school people, it's the wii nowadays!

Kunikida- dude, the wii is dead.

Ranpo- just like the troll face....

Dazai- I DON'T CARE! I'll play regular tennis if you want, but u have to play too.

Yosano- FUCK NO!

Tanizaki- why 'FUCK NO'?

Ranpo- yeah count my awesome ass out.

Kunikida- UH, HELLO? JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY NO, DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO DO SOMETHING ELSE! WE HAVE WORK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Francis- *from the closet* haha, you son of a bitches have to do work while I stay inside this closet reading sexy porn magazines. I actually thank the angry talking bandaged tree for locking me in here.

Dazai- whatever, so no one here wants to play tennis?

Everyone else- *shakes head*

Atsushi- *walks in with Kenji and Naomi* We'll play with you Dazai! *smiles with fucking purity*

Dazai- REALLY? ISH THIS REAL LIFE?!

Atsushi- the only thing is that I really have no fucking clue about tennis tho.

Dazai- well I can definitely show you how. Then we can share a sport as a couple!

Atsushi- *literally ignoring the last part* ah, thank you!

Kyouka- *whispers at Dazai* do you even know how to play tennis yourself?

Dazai- *whispers back* I've only played it on the wii, so, that's something.

Atsushi- almost forgot! What should I wear for this event?

Yosano- just wear comfortable clothes, like a t-shirt and shorts.

Dazai- *gasps* U want my Cat Sushi to look like he just came out of your fucking mom's garbage can? He has to look like a pro!

Atsushi- how?

Dazai- *smirks* I have the perfect outfit, come to my place in the night to see~

Kunikida- A perv Dazai. You're a fucking perv.