2.10

From: Luke Hemmings <lukehemmings@hmail.com>
Sent:
Monday, 19 October 2015
To: Alexandra White <alex_andra.white@gotmail.com>
Subject: Alex?

Alright, I'm starting to freak out a little bit. I know I said I wanted to give you time and space, but when I'm halfway across the world it's harder than I thought it would be. I tried calling you and I checked Twitter and you haven't been on since earlier this month. After that email, it's safe to say that I'm more than a little worried.

I'm so sorry if anything I've said in the last few emails has scared you off or freaked you out, that was really not my intention. I can understand if they did though, they were a little intense and I know that probably didn't help things. I'm sorry about that; I would deal with it differently if I knew that this was how you'd react.

I don't know what to say, I've already said I'm worried about you.

Please, you don't even have to reply, just do something so I know that you're okay. If you want this to be the end that's fine but please tell me, don't just leave me here worried sick about you. I'd be happy to see an email that said 'THE END' if it meant that I knew you were okay.

Please, Alex

Yours,

Luke.