Chapter 6 : Going Somewhere

No one's POV

"What was that?" Emily asks looking around, "I think it's from the outside." Aiden says as he do the same. Jade is still outside, and choosing to make a run for it. She thinks that at least if she runs she stil has the chace to get away with it. The tension is rising as she runs, and Emily opens the door of the cabin, seeing a hooded person running away. Emily and Aiden chase after her, trying to capture her. Jade run as fast as she can, not daring to look back, but just a few meters from her car her sleeve was stuck on a branch. Aiden and Emily are getting closser, and Jade still struggles to break free. Luckily when Emily and Aiden are just a meter away from her, Jade sucseed and sprint to her car,  but at the same time she hears a gunshot and hitting her right upper arm, scratching it a bit. She feels the pain going through her whole body, she tries to hold her cries in, not wanting to let out any sounds. She try to push the pain away and close the door of her car, and starting it right away, driving away. Jade's heart beat lower down a bit, but she's not free yet. Behind her is Emily's car, she quickly switch it to fly mode. As soon as it's ready, she fly up, leaving a surprise Emily and Aiden.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

At Jade's House

"Hey!" Taylor says as soon as Jade enters.

"Hey... You're not asleep yet??" Jade asks, looking at a sleepy Taylor.

"Can't sleep, I'm worried about you..." She pauses, then continue. "What happend?" Taylor asks concern, seeing the pain that is showing on her face.

"... I almost get caught... and they shot me, but it just scratch my arms on the side. I left my car on a storage area, and walk here because they had seen my car. Aiden sugest to Emily to get a dna test with me and he's going to follow me around and probably break into this house. I don't know anymore, I think I'm doomed, I'm gonna try and call Nolan and ask for help. Just be carefull, and if you want to talk about anything related to you know what... Only talk about it on the second basement." Jade says, looking flustered.

"You're not going to the hospital?" Taylor asks again, still worried.

"No, I don't have time for that now."

"But you could get infected, you really need to go." Taylor says with concern lacing her voice.

"No, I can't I told you that Aiden is going to watch me, I don't know when he will start but I need to just keep it low profile right now."

"Okay.... But you should clean it up now."

"I will, after I call Nolan." Jade says taking her phone out, slowly because her arms still hurts a lot.

"What for?"

"I'm going to ask Nolan to help me change the result if she takes the test, because Aiden is watching my every move. I think I'll ask him now, hopefully Aiden is not watching me yet. Just go to sleep, you look like hell." Jade let out a small chuckle.

"You're the one that looks like hell." She laugh, "You need help with that?" She ask refering to the wound.

"No, I can do it my self." Jade said, letting out a small smile.

"Okay..." Taylor get up, walking to the stairs. "Night." She says turning back.

"Night.... And thanks, for worrying." Jade smile.

Jade quickly go to the basement and call Nolan. It's 3 in the morning, but she just need to call now, before things got to out of hand.

"Do you know what time it is?!" Nolan answers, annoyed.

"Sorry, I really need your help..." Jade answers, felling bad for waking him up.

"What do you need? I haven't got any update on Emily's plan."

"No, not that. Aiden told Emily to get a dna test with me, she'll easily get my dna from anywhere. I need your help on changing the result on the hospital."

"Why don't you do it yourself? Wait, how do you know about it???" Jade is going to answer, but Nolan speaks again. "You followed her didn't you?" He says, and chuckle.

"Yes, and I almost get caught, but that's not the point... Aiden is going to follow and watched everything I'm doing, so I can't do it my self."

"What's the magic word?" Nolan jokes.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee...." Jade yelp like a little girl, and Nolan laugh out loud at the sound of that. If it was Emily on the other line, she wouldn't want to say it and will just say his name in a low tone or maybe get annoyed by him. "Okay. I'll find out and change it. So what's your plan little missy?" He asks, wondering what this other David Clarke's daughter has in mind. Jade think deeply at this question, honestly she doesn't really have a clue on what to do. She never really has a clue, all she knows and determine to do is protect both of her sisters, doesn't matter what it cost. The line stays silent for a moment, untill Nolan wonders if Jade is still on the other line or not.

"Helloo? You still there?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm still here.. I'm just thinking."She sighed.

"What do you have in mind?" He asks.

"I don't know, I probably just be friend with Charlotte, she's my sister and I would love to get to know her, and that would drag Victoria, and she's a Grayson so that would drag Emily too. But, my father and Conrad are business partner, if Conrad tells my parents, they will drag me out of here, and that's not an option." She sighed, she can't fail.

"Well you are actually an adult now, and you could make your own decisions."

"I know, but they're still my parents, even though they're not my real parents I respect them." Jade says, they do raise her till she's a success right now. If it they didn't raise her maybe she would spend her childhood in foster homes, or maybe some abusive parents that just want to adopt for the money.

"Making your own decisions doesn't mean that you don't respect them. If you do want to attract them, there is one way that will definately work." Nolan says, smilling on the other end.

"What?" Jade ask, wondering on what it is that will fully guarenty their attention.

"Throw a party, it's been quite a long time since I attend a party here, and I'm sure the Graysons will come if you invite them, and where there's Grayson there's Emily."

"Okay. Party it is." Jade smile, happy that things are finally going somewhere.

A/N :

Hey guys! So leave a comment on what you think about this chapter, and vote if you like it :) Thanks