Epilogue

Here is the Epilogue......and its written by TheBeautiful_Mess Thank you so much dear...❤️❤️

Please do vote, comment and appreciate the effort that she has done to write this epilogue for you and me....😘😘
**************
~ 2 YEARS LATER ~

"Good morning, Ma'am." Dev's assistant greeted Sonakshi as she made her way towards his cabin.

Her loose Pink and grey, summer dress attached to her body and her hand rested on her womb. She smiled genuinely towards the employee and fixed her specs on her nose.

"Good morning." She nodded towards the other employees and walked inside."Wake up." Sonakshi hammered her heels on the floor, chuckling inwardly at her husband.
There he was, His tie hung loose with the creased T-Shirt. He was settled on his couch with an innocent face.

Dev's eyes snapped open and he stood up."Sonakshi, Are you okay.?" He asked concerned, pulling her towards him.
She wrapped her arms around his torso."Good morning to you too, Mr.Husband" She smiled.

"You are not angry.?" He narrowed his eyes and she chuckled waving her hands.
"Nope." Sonakshi paused,"Sorry about last night." She mumbled with a sheepish smile.

Dev laughed out loud and made her sit on the couch. He then sat on his knees and rested his head on her stomach.
"How's my baby doing.?"

"Firstly, Its not yours. Its ours." Sonakshi said,"And secondly, baby missed His/Her daddy" She pouted

"Daddy missed you too." He kissed her stomach and then looked at his wife."But your evil mommy kicked him out of house."
She pushed him away off her and rested her hand on her stomach,"He didn't got us popcorns and omelette. He wanted us to die of hunger." She narrowed her eyes on him accusingly

"For god sake, It was 12:30 at night when i returned from work and by the way, who eats omelette with popcorns.?." Dev retorted back but when he saw her scowling, he sighed and stood up raising his hand in surrender.

It was 2 years since their marriage but they were still like the newly married couple. Sonakshi was 9 months pregnant. It was about the previous night, currently Dev was trying to sort out his business deals and works beforehand so that he could give her 100 percent when his wife needed him.

When last night, he returned home late. The only thing he expected was his wife waiting for him with a smile but what he got was with a sleeping Sonakshi in the hall.

He carried her till their room, silently but somehow she woke up with as usual a wierd craving of cheese popcorns and omelette. A tired dev denied and thus, he was kicked out of his house.

He had no other choice other than returning to this white and black multi-storeyed building, and having the most cosiest night of his life.

"We are going to the amusement park, today." Sonakshi said munching on her tacos."Sia was asking for it from last week."

"Sure."

"I had got your outfit. There's the bag." She pointed towards the black bag and he nodded.

Once he was ready, Both exited the office, meeting their daughters who were waiting for them in the car.

"Morning dad."Shivani greeted with a big smile, hugging her dad.

"Good morning."

"I hope you had a Good night sleep.?" She chuckled sitting inside.

"Yea.. A very comfortable night." He replied sarcastically."Anyway, How was your date, Yesterday.?" He winked at her and she blushed crimson.

"It wasnt a date, dad. Krish is just my friend." She turned away looking out of the window.