Chapter 12: Moving In

Peter looked from you and Tony, eyes wide. Aunt May watched from the couch and smiled.

"You guys are together!" He yelled and Tony nodded. Peter licked his lips nervously and looked at May.

"May?"

"I already knew." She said.

"YOU ALREADY KNEW?!" You and Peter yelled in unison. May nodded and Tony smiled.

Peter paced around and looked from you and Tony again. He didn't know what to say.

"How long?" Peter asked. You and Tony look at each other. You shrugged.

"I don't kn-,"

"5 weeks, 3 days, 3 hours, 16 minutes, and 10 seconds." Tony blurted and his ears turned red. You gave him a small smile.

"Ok. I'm fine. It's just that he's my mentor. It's a lot to take in." Peter said and gave you a smile. He looked at Tony.

"I'll give you the brother Pep talk later." He said pointing at him.

Tony chuckled, then saw Peter's serious look. He quieted down and glanced at you.

"Anyway we better get going." You said and Peter nodded. You hugged him and May, Tony helped put boxes into his car.

"Love you, too." You yelled before the door shut. You carried the last box in your arms. Tony had your backpack on his shoulder.

"Where do you live?" You asked, Tony smirked.

"In the tower." He said. You raised a brow at him. He smiled and led you towards the facility.

You saw another side of the tower you've never seen. It had a huge living room, kitchen, and dining room. Tony placed your boxes into the master bedroom.

"Where are you going to sleep?" You asked. Tony frowned and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I uh, was planning to sleep on the couch." He said smiling.

"I'm kidding Tony." You said and he rolled his eyes. He helped you start unpacking. You were in the closet putting your clothes away.

Tony opened your backpack to put things away. He found a couple things in there.

"Y/N, where do you want me to put your hero stuff?!" Tony yelled.

"In the drawer!" You yelled back. Tony smiled and opened the top drawer which was filled with containers of your web fluid.

Tony smiled and put your hero suit in it. He saw other items in the backpack. Your phone, which he placed on the night stand near the bed.

Next he found a small notebook. He politely placed it into the next drawer. At the bottom of the pack, was a box and pills.

He examined the box and his eyes widen. He knew what these were.

They were condoms.

Tony gulped and stuff them back into your bag. He pulled the pills out and noticed they were birth control pills.

He quickly put that back in the pack as well. He  zipped it up and put it in the drawer with your other items.

"Tony do you mind helping with this box?" You asked. Tony nodded and took a pile of shirts. 

His mind racing, Why the fuck would she need condoms for?! Who'd she be fu-

Oh my god

Tony almost dropped the pile of clothes. Maybe she was thinking of having sex with him. Maybe you wanted to take this relationship to the next level.