Chapter 28: Blessing

"Are you sure about this?" Pepper asked happily. Tony nodded and she couldn't help but smile.

Rhodey patted Tony's back affectionately.

"Look at Tony all grown up." He taunts as Tony glares at him playfully.

Tony took a deep breath and grinned at his two friends. He was ready, he walked over to Peter's desk.

"Peter." Tony whispered and the boy turned to look at Him. Peter walked towards him and looked up to face him.

"Yes, Mr. Stark?" He asked kindly. Tony smirked at the younger boy and lead him to his office.

"I wanted to ask you something." He said and shut the door behind him. He made sure no one could hear them.

"Yeah?" Peter asked.

"I wanted to ask you for......your blessing." Tony said and Peter raised a brow.

"Blessing for what?" Tony sent the teen a look and sighed.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that." He said as Peter finally realized what he was talking about.

"You're going to Marry my sister?!" He asked, trying to contain his excitement. Tony nodded and Peter smiled.

"Ok, but I must warn you. If you try to hurt her, I will hunt you down and kick your ass!" Tony burst out in laughter and Peter stared at him. 

"I'm serious." Peter said and Tony nodded, trying to suppress his laughter.

"I'm talking to you as Y/N's brother. You hurt her and I will hunt you down, and kick your ass." He repeated and Tony nodded.

Peter smiled, satisfied with his overprotective brother talk. 

"So, are you my intern again?" Tony asked and Peter nodded.

"Ok, you won't believe what Y/N's brother said to me." Tony said and started to laugh. Peter rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Sorry, Sorry. See you at the wedding, if she says yes, Ring Bear." Tony said and set out to find you.

He figured you'd be in your room and he went into the elevator. While inside, he thought of the people he could invite.

He was going to invite Wade, maybe Steve and Bucky. Clint and Scott. Thor and Loki, and many more.

The elevator finally reached the floor and he saw you on the couch eating ice cream.

"Hey babe." He said and sat down next to you.

"Hey." You said and pecked his cheek. He had a goofy grin on his face and he looked at you. You gave him your full attention and he gulped nervously.

"Y/N, I just wanna say you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're brilliant, beautiful, fantastic and everything. I just want to thank you for sticking with me, even through all my bullshit and anxiety problems. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. So, Y/N Parker, Will You Marry Me?" He asked as he got down on one knee.

You quickly put your ice cream down and stared at him in complete shock. You nodded and Tony smiled widely.

"Yes." You said and he engulfed you into a hug. He kissed you passionately and slipped the ring onto your finger.

"Y/N Stark, has a nice ring to it."