🔥Eight🔥

Let me explain, I haven't updated in so long... I'm sorry. I have been so tired at school then once I get home from school, I'm tired. The campus is huge, plus, being a freshman on high school you don't know is hard... Anywho, enjoy.

♠️Alaya♠️

This is my time to finally ask a question, a question i have been needing to know.

"I am a human attending a vampire school. How do they not know I am human?" I ask her, she smiles and I see nothing to smile about, I simply asked why they don't know.

"Think Alaya, is there anything your wearing? Because I already know the answer." How..? How is it that everyone knows everything except for me.? Am I missing a puzzle piece here? I am so frustrated.

"No I am not wearing anything except for my clothes." And a ring... But a ring can't do that. It's just a ring. Nothing more.

"If you say so. Any more questions?" Yes. Yes. Yes. I have a million questions to ask that no one will answer.

"Yes. So this guy he keeps trying to kill me, but then only this one person comes to save me, why does he hate me?" I ask her, expecting her to know the answer.

"Easy-" Adriana was cut off by someone walking into the house, it was Noah and his friend uh, er, Kyle?

"I gotta go." I walk out of the house, mad that I didn't get my answer. Because of someone *cough cough* Noah and Kyle.

I walk to the spot I go to in the forest to write, not in my Journal, in my book. I write in it to debate my options in life that is currently happening to me.

Vampires, real or fake? REAL
Werewolves, real or fake? REAL
Vampire School, real or fake? REAL
Be about to die, real or fake? REAL
The Magic ring, real or fake? FAKE
Saver, real or fake? IDK

I was confused on to say if the ring is saving me from dying, but I think it is fake. Rings can't do a thing except for make your hands look good. Or to ressembal friendship, relationship, or marriage. Nothing more nothing less.

I walked back to my house, less frustrated that I was. I walk into the house and was greeted my slobbery kisses from Cindy, and I pat her on the head and walk to my mom.

"I will be leaving for a uh, business trip on Friday and I will be back on Tuesday." Yea, business trip. Sure. Because I can totally believe that she has a business trip. Mainly because she just started this new job you can't just get a trip for 4 days. Yea.

"Okay." I say slightly annoyed, that I know she is lying.

What is she really doing? Because there is no way that you are a week and a half into this new job, and you already have a business trip.

"You will be okay by your self.?" She asks me. Why wouldn't I Be? I can just stay with Adriana for mist of the time. Mostly because I am afraid of Xander finding where I live, considering this Town is very small.